Dragon*con '09 Lodging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Fellas, just joined the forum...

this is the only dragon con 09 related thread i can find......

so bare with me.

Is there a list anywhere of who all and how many will be attending dragon con from here, dressed as something halo related preferably...

I'm planning something HUGE for this years con.... I need all available Halo dresser uppers, for lack of a better term, sorry for any offense...

please whoever on this forum is the lead for anything dragon con related, please pm me or contact me via email

sjzafrani @ gmail . com

minus the spaces of course.

If we pull this off it would be HUGE and EPIC and overall worthy of the guardians praise..... lol

please i dont want a bunch of emails or pms asking what it is im planning, its just in planning stages, so dont worry about it just yet,

i just want to speak with whoever is "in charge" or has the biggest rep at teh con.... thanks.

It's a shame that you couldn't find any other DCon threads - they are the 1st four (4) stickied threads in the 405th Discussion board (the same place where you found this thread). Basically the next three (3) threads directly underneath this one (Registry, Parade, and Information). The short version is that the attendance roster and organizational hierarchy for the event are still being finalized. You may have better results if you introduce yourself and explain (at least in general terms) what you are hoping to achieve - otherwise people may not take you seriously...

Who are you and in what capacity are you organizing this "Huge and Epic" event? Is this an official DragonCon event or something private? Timing and commitment level to pull it off? It would be great to have some additional details...

"HUGE" is a relative term - it could be a birthday party for a 10 year kid or Bungie, WETA, and Rooster Teeth all holding hands and parachuting into Atlanta out of the back of a Pelican! :D

DogWizard said:
It's a shame that you couldn't find any other DCon threads - they are the 1st four (4) stickied threads in the 405th Discussion board (the same place where you found this thread). Basically the next three (3) threads directly underneath this one (Registry, Parade, and Information). The short version is that the attendance roster and organizational hierarchy for the event are still being finalized. You may have better results if you introduce yourself and explain (at least in general terms) what you are hoping to achieve - otherwise people may not take you seriously...

Who are you and in what capacity are you organizing this "Huge and Epic" event? Is this an official DragonCon event or something private? Timing and commitment level to pull it off? It would be great to have some additional details...

"HUGE" is a relative term - it could be a birthday party for a 10 year kid or Bungie, WETA, and Rooster Teeth all holding hands and parachuting into Atlanta out of the back of a Pelican! :D

my apologies. im not new to forums but i just got caught up in my idea and jumped to see waht i could find out from you all

i'll go make an intro and all that.

dog, i tried sending you a pm with details, but it says you cant recieve any....

if you would pm me with your email or contact info, i'd be happy to run my idea by you

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back