Dragon*Con 2010 Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh these are nice lets see we got some odsts, spartans, war machine, girl with tape on her nipples...whoa wtf?! why is there a girl with tape on her nipples?! does that even count as a costume?!

halo and girls hmm who da thunk. great now i have to keep my parents from seeing this so i can go without any 'talks' or hassle.

great pics though the shoot with the whiplash guy are great

All I wanna know is.. What kind of person would steal her boobs and leave the nipples?!?!

lol

I did not see a picture thread yet and I wanted to get mine up ASAP. This is a thread for all to post pictures from dragon con.

Note: I've forgotten the names of some of you guys already, so please tell me if I've messed up or left you out. I'm trying to label these for people!

P7010021.jpg

Saturday Night Group Shot in the Marriot
(Left to Right: Unknown - Purple Spartan, Zonbi - Yellow Spartan, Unknown - Silver Spartan, Ithica - War Machine)

P7010012.jpg

Awesome Pic of Zonbi in her yellow spartan armor.

P7010016.jpg

Desolate and his turret.

P7010015.jpg

Ithica's War Machine

P7020021.jpg

Desolate (left) hold the turret and an unknown marine (right) holding the flamethrower.

P7020031.jpg

One of many group shots Saturday night. Showdown between us and the other cosplayers for photoshoot turf!

Now some non 405th pics!

P7020036.jpg

ME2 Couple in the Hyatt on Sunday Night! I think my jaw fell off when I saw them. Then my camera ran out of space. Anyone have any better pictures of them?

P7020034.jpg

Random Mando Lounging in the Hyatt.

P7020009.jpg

Plants Vs Zombies! - Pea Shooter

P7010002.jpg

Blurry Pic of the Monty Python and the Holy Grail group. Hope someone got a better shot of them, I was in a hurry.

All right, that's the end of my post. I did not have the patience to put all of my pics here so I have a link to the rest of them, HERE Feel free to flip through them. You can use them and post them elsewhere with credit.

Again if your pic is here and you name isn't let me know so I can put it here!

JUST found a blog from the Mass Effect 2 couple :)

http://bioweapons.wordpress.com/page/4/

it's pretty fuckin awesome! i want him to build me one because i know mine will never be as amazing as his!

Wow

I'm going to attend next year it really looks like a swell time... So when will you guys get with indy mogul and make a movie???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back