Dragon Con Is Seven Days Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
link4044 said:
would love to see it

I've got your original frag's for the suit still Link, I'll make sure to stop by your table :)

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
can we set a meeting point thursday before or after going for our pass . or all go super in the last year meeting point in the small mall whit the restaurant near hyatt .

ps . do someone arrive at airport around 11h/14h and want to share a taxi ?

bleedoff said:
ps . do someone arrive at airport around 11h/14h and want to share a taxi ?

I'd take the subway/rail/train. That's what I'm doing. There's a station right in the airport and one at Peach Tree Square too. Not sure on the names exactly, but it's easy to look up online.

actually link we may have a table i am working on it right now if we do i will need some people to help an it

Dreads said:
actually link we may have a table i am working on it right now if we do i will need some people to help an it

He was talking about his group's table in the vendor's section.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *inifinite exclamation points*

I soo physched...now to calm down and do some dremel work.

Edit: Bondo doesn't sand well at all. Bleh. If we get a table, want an in progress display? I have a good majority (missing three of four tiny pieces) of an ODST suit resined and fiberglassed. The helmet is currently partially bondoed, hope to have it done though.

I've been looking forward to this since... well... Last D*C. Now if only I had decided to put my suit together more than 6 weeks ago I wouldn't be working to finish this rush job... But at least I have all the pieces.

By this time tomorrow I'll be going insane thanks to my mom forgetting to tell me stuff and then yelling at me for not remembering it even though she never told me it...

okay everyone here is a little PSA from me to help out with dragon con,yes i know its repetitive at times but it should help a lot

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNq9HPiHVlo[/YOUTUBE]

Simple Text version of what Dreads said for those who can't access YouTube right now:

*Find your hotel, get familiar with your surroundings.

*(something he left out but is a given) Go get your badge from the registration office.

*Don't smell, deodorant, fabreze the hell out of your undersuit after wearing it, for all intents and purposes you were basting in your own human juices all day in all black under the hot Atlanta sun.

* Keep your badge visible at all times

* If you're participating in the parade and haven't already please contact Dreads with you contact information and he will supply you with your parade ribbon.

* Stay hydrated

* Stay safe

Cheers,

Kensai

Lucky you! I don't get to leave until after the footbal game on friday! (games over at 10:30 or 11:00)

Working on getting packed right now, will be leaving 1 PM tomorrow and get in Atlanta at about 3 PM since we're only 2 hours away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back