Dragoncon 2009 Picture/update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC04108.jpg

WOW... I HAVE TO SAY DUDE!!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! Your Helmet is the best in my opinion... wow look at those forearms... Dude your a pimp in my eyes. Proud of that logo on the chest too... looks good on that piece of art.

23Magnum said:
Looks like a Rubies helmet...perhaps?

It was rubies, I asked him. He's from Chattanooga,TN. He's not interested in making a suit he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
God, Sean Bradley is pro. Look that ODST it looks like he droped right out of the sky from the live action short. :p

pooper said:
Wow Matt, that's pretty cool... did you happened to yell "Get over here!" :p

Awesome costumes

Once and that was it because I couldn't walk ten feet without hearing it from everyone else.

Later in the night someone said it half joking. I shot him and look after he said "Get over here..." and he continued to say, "...or not." I would have smiled below the mask if I wasn't so annoyed that his was the 1000th time I heard it.

My camera spazzed on me halfway through the con, but here's some of the pictures I got before it did.

s320x240.jpg

This guy actually looks like James Doohan.

s320x240.jpg

Pantsless Jafar? 0_o

s320x240.jpg

Emperor Palpatine. His mask was really good.

And some that my friend Steven took...

s320x240.jpg

This little girl had the eyebrow down pat.

s320x240.jpg

Where's Waldo?

And since none of the other pictures are Halo-related...

s320x240.jpg

I spy with my little eye an annoying guy who would not move standing behind the AI.

This was a reflective blue panel in between the elevators in the Marriot.

Apologies for the low quality. Our cameras kind of suck.

man i'm really upset i couldn't make it this year! i heard too late though. i would have DEFINITELY jumped into the parade if my costume was done in time. i'm nixing the idea to go to Yulecon though, my hubs an i may be going to Ikkicon though instead ^^ i should have my armor done by then ;n; i haven't done any work this past month.... sanding it a boring tedious job. ahha if there's anyone willing to get with me an show me how THEY do things then maybe it'll go by faster, cause i hate this part the most so far, lol.

also... maybe next year i'll take THIS spot:

405-labeled.jpg

i did it in red cause red is teh bombzerz... XD

Macattack64 said:
I just realized.. there is no one there to represent red team. :eek

my armor will be red ^__^ cause tis awesome an mah favorite color, winz! lol

I forget who this was, but I ran into a group of marines n Saturday night and one of you guys tried on the Daft Punk helmet. Doesn't look too mis-matched, does it? hahaha

3907023220_5b6febfca0_o.jpg

DerKraken said:
I forget who this was, but I ran into a group of marines n Saturday night and one of you guys tried on the Daft Punk helmet. Doesn't look too mis-matched, does it? hahaha

That's Vrogy (Admin over at Halo Costuming Wiki and creator of the Halo 3 marine pep over there), I actually followed you down the stairs and asked for a photo when we got to the bottom (you had some kind of yummy orange mixed drink) and it turned out to be one of the best photos I took at the con. Great Guy cosplay man!

IMG_0347.jpg

I love the way the chrome reflects the light and creates a rainbow hue all around the wall!

Cheers,

Kensai

kensai111 said:
That's Vrogy (Admin over at Halo Costuming Wiki and creator of the Halo 3 marine pep over there), I actually followed you down the stairs and asked for a photo when we got to the bottom (you had some kind of yummy orange mixed drink) and it turned out to be one of the best photos I took at the con. Great Guy cosplay man!

--img removed--

I love the way the chrome reflects the light and creates a rainbow hue all around the wall!

Cheers,

Kensai

Close, but not quite. There were 2 Guy-man helmets there. I only saw the other guy when I was checking out of the hotel. Here's me:

7535_588484246087_39606351_34824813_6500057_n.jpg

3 things....

#1 that nightmare armor is freakin SWEET!!!

#2 is that a little kid wearing a mini chief armor? lol

and #3 i have that same exact plasma pistol! lol

Yuki-Kedamono said:
3 things....

#1 that nightmare armor is freakin SWEET!!!

#2 is that a little kid wearing a mini chief armor? lol

and #3 i have that same exact plasma pistol! lol

Actually that's an adult in the pink armor, she's asian ^^ Someone was telling me she's wearing one of the helmets that came with Halo 3 modified.

Cheers,

Kensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back