DragonCon 2016 Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Let's get our list started of people attending the DCon Parade this year. Please remember that you need 50 posts and 90 days to march, but also remember that you've got lots of time between now and the parade to get that in. We'll get all the details about where and when to meet as time goes on but for now, please post if you plan on marching (in Halo gear, of course).

Thanks all!

FANGS are you taking lead on this? or should we have link4044 do this like last year?

Either way, please add me plus one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to sign up +1
Can I also get one for Dogface +1 (His job prohibits him from posting much)

I have messaged Link4044 about this and am simply getting the list together so we know how many to enter. I'd be happy to have Link4044 take over should he be willing and able but I also want to make sure we are covered should he be unable to.

I'll be there. I'm currently working on a destiny hunter, but I will complete a Jun or ODST before September. Hope to see you all there. As a side note, is it considered appropriate to stick the 405th badge (purchased from the movie prop store) on a shoulder or knee? Because, you know, 405th represent!

I'll be there again, no +1 yet, but that could change possibly :)

Also FANGS I have a fellow group here that we typically hook up with at katsucon and otakon here on the east coast, we just had 22 Spartans at katsu this year and half of those were people we just happened to meet at the con and joined up with us to troop around. Our group is the UNSC Capital out of Maryland. They are looking at getting together and coming to dragon con this year, mostly because I keep raving about it hehe. They will most likely want to do the parade, buuuuut, the problem is some of them are not memebers of the 405th and don't want to be or had issues with past members who ran the 405th. So they still have this sting about the 405th, but love halo and building armor so much that they still want to help the 405th by representing halo. I know we've got all these rules and such now, so i'm leaving this up to you, or maybe I can get you in contact with the leader and see if you can't soften his heart a little. Some of them are members of here they just stopped posting a long time ago because of things. Let me know what you think.

katsucon 2016 p2.jpg

katsucon 2016 p1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm super good at sweetening people up ;-) Hook me up and let's see what we can do to woo them back.

Just for the heads up all, I'm in LA this weekend but have access so I'll be around. I'll make the list here once I'm back at home.

If you guys can add 3 spartans and a cortana to the parade, because thats what I plan to bring.

Alright guys....I've got us registered. Please keep posting that you'll be attending so we can keep track of our numbers. This is a long way away in some respects (not long enough away in building costumes respect....hahaha) so I know this list is going to fluctuate. But please, don't hold spots that you MIGHT use. I totally understand that plans do change from time to time but it's only fair to everyone else that you keep us updated if it's really starting to look like you can't make it. I registered us for 80 people so hopefully that works for getting everyone in but I have BIG hopes for us being an even more awesomely large group this year!

PLEASE DON'T REGISTER INDIVIDUALLY. IF YOU'RE MARCHING WITH THE 405TH YOU'LL FALL UNDER OUR BANNER AND REGISTRATION.

I'd definitely be interested. Our plans may be fluid but I will be sure to keep in touch if we cant make the con. Depends on PAX :). Please put me down for myself +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back