DragonCon 2022 11th Annual Mellow Mushroom Dinner 4PM EST to 7:30PM SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
Woohoo!!!! After the Photoshoot go get out of gear and come relax with a few drinks, friends and good times for our annual Dinner.
We will work to do our annual raffle again and I know that me personally will be thrilled to see as many as we possibly can!

In an effort to make service go as quickly as possible I am attaching a link to the restaurants full menu for this year. Please have an idea of what you would like to order so this goes smoothly for their team.

Mellow Mushroom Pizza Menu | Build Your Own Pizza

Mellow Mushroom – Downtown Atlanta, GA
Located at Mellow Mushroom, 400 West Peachtree Street Northwest #1, Atlanta, GA 30308

Please sign up in this thread to let us know if you plan on being in attendance and with how many so that we can give them an idea of the numbers to expect!
They are undergoing some renovations this year so we may be in the main downstairs room. I will post more details as I have them.

Please be kind and patient.

If you have Raffle items to offer please post them in this thread so that we can have a full accounting. I would like to know exactly what we will have on hand and who knows maybe some Outpost Discovery stuff will show up!

Thank you- and don't forget to Tip your servers... its funny when they fall over.
Please direct all questions to me!
Asgardianhammer - S113

James F.
I will have some Outpost Discovery stuff out of my stash to contribute for the raffle, possibly another item or 2.

Adding Jacob Shomette (UNSC Capitol Member)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back