DragonCon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Hi I was at FX in Orlando and I thought it would be a good think to BE AT DragonCon I could give up space or get a Table up with the 501 and brown coats... Let me know

I think this is a good move...

Well I Fu@K up,,, For the 405 th to be there I am there any way. But a Table with our Halo stuff and some one there to talk about what we do. So we can try to get in to the march in 2009...

Rob

We should definately try to get a group there this year, in armor.

I'll do my best to get there. Anybody else?

Otakon is earlier in the month and depending on how my cash flow is from that, so I'm not 100% sure if I can come. There's also PAX that month too, hahaha darn it XD

Is there a possibility to make a "Convention Goers" thread or possible sub topic that can list some of the major conventions? I know Dragon con is unique since it's all about Armor and more adult themed comics/games/shows, but the bigger anime and Game cons are good places to attend that have a lot of cosplay and costumers. And not so much to have a table at all of them, but a chance for fellow forgers to meet?

Just a thought :)

Hey all. I will be there I went the last year with www.scifihero.com and am going again, this time wearing My Armor. I hope others are going so we can either meet up and match around with a red or blue flag. Or if we have alot maybe march in the parade. These are just some ideas i do not mean to stomp on anybody toes. Last year there were 2 people their in armor i have pics but will not post them due to not having the person permission who is wearing the armor to post it. Also just to let you all know all the main hotels are booked already the ones near by still have room though.

i may go, depending on the Saints schedule. that weekend is a preseason game, but it may be an away game. if thats the case, ill make the trip to atlanta with some armor.

What is dragoncon? I've never heard of it, sorry if i'm asking a noob question, I've heard of comic con, anime con, and other stuff, but never have I heard of dragoncon.

Omg, just googled it, it's not what I expected. :\

Atlanta? kool i thought it was gonna be in california for some reason o_O idk y tho. but if i can get my armor done in time maybe i could get there lol. and i should prolly learn to do the robot good to that way i can show off if i get to go ^^

Sean Bradley said:
We should definately try to get a group there this year, in armor.

I'll do my best to get there. Anybody else?

I'm there as well. Even though my armor's gone may I still be a part of the group? I'll be there in Star Wars gear...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back