quick question about dragoncon

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul products

i just had a quick question about how early members that have already been to dragon con ussually register and get started with all the shinanagins. i really hope to go this year and with my family moving about three months prior im trying to be proactive. ill ran down a couple of the old "let organize dragoncon" threads but i just wanted to make sure nothings changed as they are at least a year old

to anyone willing to give me some tips, thanks and i hope to see a bunch of people in 2011!!!

Ditto. still trying to figure out where I'm staying, how im getting there, if i'll even have my Armour done by then etc... :/

registration can be done at any time, right up to actually buying them at the door. if you buy the tickets early, you get a discount. the dates and the price breaks are listed on the site. as far as hotels go, its just like anything else. the sooner you reserve the better. dragoncon fills up all the hotels in the area fast, so make your reservations asap. if you cant find a room at a hotel that you want, id suggest posting up on any forums that youre a member of. there are always people that cancel, and for the most part, the entire nerd community looks out for each other, and would rather give you their room than cancel it completely.

The sooner, the better. Ticket prices will continue to go up and the host hotels will have already sold out - some will release more rooms as time goes on though so you just have to monitor. There is a live journal community dedicated to D*C rooms. I don't remember the link off hand and can't get to it while at work, but definitely get on there if you think you'll need a room.

I have a friend or two in Atl that might let me stay with them... idk yet. It sucks living 45 min away and not knowing if you can even attend... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back