Drivers Wanted: What Do You Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0rtalman said:
I love mustangs! You never see then over here, they don't sell them over here, have to spend a crap load to import one :cautious:
How common are mustangs in the US? I sort of think of them as the commodore/monaro of the US.

I use my Trans Am to stomp on Mustangs all day! lol... no really he does have a nice looking stang

Last edited by a moderator:
Jax Archillies said:
no words can describe the joy associated with this car....

DSCN1061.jpg

DSCF0244.jpg

DSCF0451.jpg

DSCF0452.jpg
OMFG I LOVE :love: Mini coopers is it a S model, I mean off the charts wow!! VERY VERY CLEAN LOOK!! I know for a fact these things haul ASS!!! My friends husband races them and hes an insane driver already!!!!

AWESOME RIDE!!

p0rtalman said:
I love mustangs! You never see then over here, they don't sell them over here, have to spend a crap load to import one :cautious:
How common are mustangs in the US? I sort of think of them as the commodore/monaro of the US.

Mustangs are incredibly common and usually not that special over here. And the american equivalent of the monaro is the pontiac gto since its just a copy of the monaro.

And nice coop jax.

DoC ByTeS said:
3205009633_d0a346c349_b.jpg
I love my Delorean, I am a DMC fan...... Bring on the BTTF jokes

U should go back in time and get one of those sport mag's!! You could get realy rich!

Naaah, but seriously, it's a realy cool car!
These are more or less ass cool ass the delorean!

Monstertruck
Go-cart
Tuc-tuc (everyone that has played the game "stuntman" knows why it is so cool)
Mini cooper
VW Beetle

But the coolest car of all time is:
M12 LRV Warthog!

I drive a 2003 bmw z4
2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

And this will be the new z4 I will be getting when it comes out in the summer. New body style, retractable hard top.
4-3.jpg

rvb4life said:
heres my ride :D
Silver_Bugatti_Veyron_front_left_corner_copped.jpg

nah, i just drive my moms 2006 Ford Escape. Its seafoam green :p

i was about to say...

..you can't afford a bugatti veyron!
LIEZ

i drive a 2001 ford mustang, i dont have any pics atm but ill post some when i get home
(if i have any that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back