Duke's next project (Or quest to make business cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
Hello everybody! I'm ready to start on a new costume (not for me).

Here's what I've got so far:

20180320_104246.jpg

There's a prize for anyone that can guess it (if I've already told you then please don't spoil it).

Clue#1: It is an armor set available to wear (after completing quests) in a very popular fantasy game series. This armor appears in one of the most recent games.

Clue#2: This game has been repackaged an additional two times, so it is now available on PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.

(The only thing I changed is the ninja shoes, he has leather armor boots, but I think that will be uncomfortably, and ninja is fitting to his[or her] style.)

We have a winner or two! Paigon and Kite will be getting some shiny stuff for their efforts. I'll be starting a new thread for this project once I get some more planning done .

It's gonna be expensive, as you can see from all the leather, but totally worth it. I'm still in the planning phase. I think I should procure all the undersuit so that my future measurements will be spot on. I decided to post it now, without progress, so that I can keep track of my plan. Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
It does kinda look like a hunter, but that's just my cartoonish drawing.

I should clarify too, it's an available armor set for your own customizable character. My next hint, this game is playable on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
So I was gonna follow suit with TurboCharizard and get you guys stickers (although I can't make them), and then I found this on amazon that was pretty much the same price as stickers and I much prefer things that last and you can use it as is or put it on a keychain. So PaiganBoi and electricknite will be getting these in the mail shortly!
81lgi6Kj0SL._SL1500_.jpg

electricknite - And yet you still get free stuff. Don't we live in a wonderful place? But seriously though, you were the second one to say Nightingale and this isn't Highlander.

Anybody (TurboCharizard Dirtdives ) know where I can get my hands on an image file of the 405th logo (in blue) and the Pacific Regiment (in color) ?? I'm trying to put together a business card for myself...

Last edited:
electricknite - And yet you still get free stuff. Don't we live in a wonderful place?

Anybody (TurboCharizard Dirtdives ) know where I can get my hands on an image file of the 405th logo (in blue) and the Pacific Regiment (in color) ?? I'm trying to put together a business card for myself...
I can vectorize one for you. I too am working on a business card/shop for myself. But my logo will be custom. It wouldn't be too hard to get one done for ya.

Thanks mblackwell1002 , but I don't need a vector file. Just an image preferably with a transparent background. I've seen that we're allowed to use it (following criteria) so it should be out there.

TurboCharizard Canadians get all the cool stuff. :/ I can't seem to find the Pacific coast version of that or even how to get the logos by themselves.

Edit: Found it!

Last edited:
Thanks mblackwell1002 , but I don't need a vector file. Just an image preferably with a transparent background. I've seen that we're allowed to use it (following criteria) so it should be out there.

TurboCharizard Canadians get all the cool stuff. :/ I can't seem to find the Pacific coast version of that or even how to get the logos by themselves.
Vectors are super easy to manipulate colors for, that's why I mentioned it. And it can be as high-res as you need when rasterized. With a transparent background. I always do logos myself, I take graphic design commissions. If I can't find something within 10 minutes of browsing, I make it myself.

Vectors are super easy to manipulate colors for, that's why I mentioned it. And it can be as high-res as you need when rasterized. With a transparent background. I always do logos myself, I take graphic design commissions. If I can't find something within 10 minutes of browsing, I make it myself.

But we're not supposed to manipulate the colors though. The more I scan the guide the more I'm thinking I can't even have it be transparent. They very clearly show select background options.

Regiment logo identity guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back