E.o.d Helm 85% Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cladspartanex

Check it out! paint is basically done minus some touch-ups. I have to put my lenses in, and i have begun a little small bit of scratching and weathering. COmments are very welcome!

Cheerio,

Clad

Woah!! Dude!!!! You are awesome! I can't believe you made it purple and white :lol Those are my favorite colors ever! :D

It looks awesome! You put a lot of hard work into that and it shows.

HeavyGunner said:
Woah!! Dude!!!! You are awesome! I can't believe you made it purple and white :lol Those are my favorite colors ever! :D

It looks awesome! You put a lot of hard work into that and it shows.

Thanks a lot :) although, its technically burgundy and a pale olive green, but i see what u mean :) Im resining my chest right now, and assembling the recon perm right now, i will update at the end of the day, and the stripe was your idea actually, at the top instead of black i went with the burgundy for a cool individuality. Thanks again,

Clad

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it could have used a little more sanding before the paint job. I do like the colors though. Very unique.

Yodajammies said:
Looks like it could have used a little more sanding before the paint job. I do like the colors though. Very unique.

Your right yoda, my sanding could have been better. It was my first helm so i didn't know what to expect. Now that i do, i will make sure to use plenty of bondo and wet sanding to get exactly what i want.

Cheers,

Clad

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back