Ebayer selling ironman, clone helmet..pepakura files

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 bids for iron man files?!?
And there's no images of the 3d objects, they could be horrible. No way of knowing if that IM was made from a pep file.

And there's no way of knowing if that's someone else's work or not.

wow. oh. wow. These are things people could get for free if they would take the time to look. It's just sad how much he's taking advantage of people with this. Not to mention like you said he could have stolen them to begin with.

15 bids for iron man files?!?
And there's no images of the 3d objects, they could be horrible. No way of knowing if that IM was made from a pep file.

And there's no way of knowing if that's someone else's work or not.

yup, that's the whole point.
More than likely, this person did not create any or all of the files.

Well this just plain pisses me off yes the Clone file is one of Rundown's files also the Stormtrooper file is Dungbeetles file, makes me want to dig around in eBay for a while finding other things this person has said they made and report all of them, I'll bet this was done by someone against 405th members not just some random person.

---- WARNING!!! ----

Leaving the thread open for the file owners ONLY

I have identified the individual, the file owners can contact me and I will provide the information so that they may take it up with the individual.

As for everyone else, DO NOT turn this into a witch hunt or the thread will be closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
being that these are based on Marvel characters (Iron Man), this is really Marvels fight. Marvel doesn't even like people their own versions/copies of things based off of their characters. To tell you the truth, I'm surprised they haven't cracked down on all this pepakura stuff. Even the creators of those pep files don't have much since im sure they never acquired Marvel's permission to create them anyways. It's not like the creators of those pep files could sell them either.

BTW, i seen that iron man posted for sale months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back