Ebony N Ivory (dmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbybl

im still very much a noob with pepakura...
i found ebony and ivory, the guns dante uses in devil may cry and i thought it was preety cool
if someone can help me unfold it, that would be awesome.

if you want too, you can unfold it yourself but if you can also share it with the rest of us

thanks~

heres the link http://www.4shared.com/file/16345306/516f8...ony__ivory.html

(sorry i dont know how to hyperlink xD)

Hey, I was looking for a model that I could unfold because I cannot get 3Ds max to work, so I'll give this a try, and if I can't do it, I'll see if my friend Sharkhead can, if you look him up, he's done some amazing Ironman armor modeling and pepping.

box o crayons said:
whats wrong with the unfold it came with looks fine to me

yeah it looks pretty good to me too. I dont see any problems with it

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a look at it 3 or 4 times, there are only a few problems, the person who pep'ed it made the very little screws in the gun separate when they didn't need to be... And the gun is sized way to small, I will re-size it and put it up with a good size soon.

oh the other problem about the guns is that its only one side of it...
its also hard to know where to fold since there isnt any lines to tell you.

Ah, I didn't see that, I don't have a way to zoom in on the computer, well, I will talk to my friend Sharkhead about giving me a hand with this, ever though of Nero's sword though, The Red Queen, I wanna make on that when you crank the handle 3 times the entire blade lights up, flares, and dies, it would be sick.

all you have to do is click "unfold undo", then click "unfold" and rescale it (8 inches is what I'm doin). then go up to settings and check "hide almost flat lines". Then change it to 175 degrees.

Okay, no lie, like a comic book character, I just blinked 3 times and re-read your post...... I tried and, and blinked some more at the results, it looks like the pep needs work.

Prince NEO said:
Okay, no lie, like a comic book character, I just blinked 3 times and re-read your post...... I tried and, and blinked some more at the results, it looks like the pep needs work.
It worked out perfectly for me... do you have version 3.something?

+1 for moar of this.

anyone know how to get rid of the silly textures and just show the fold lines?

Also, did anyone ever figure out if this is the whole gun or not?

Last, poking around with Pep2, scaling it to 15cm height should produce the correct size.

I dont have the full version so I cant post the file, to get rid of the texture click on the icon which depicts a cube with a red, blue and green side.
I use DESIGNER (not viewer) version 3, and , as far as I know, the only way to show the lines is to re-unfold it.
Finally, It is the complete gun, not half of it... I made one at 10 cm high and 24 mm wide and it was just a hair small

Sherm said:
I dont have the full version so I cant post the file, to get rid of the texture click on the icon which depicts a cube with a red, blue and green side.
I use DESIGNER (not viewer) version 3, and , as far as I know, the only way to show the lines is to re-unfold it.
Finally, It is the complete gun, not half of it... I made one at 10 cm high and 24 mm wide and it was just a hair small

Yeah, re-unfolding it did the trick.

I also redid some of the unfolding to give the builders a hopefully simpler time of it (cut out a lot of the super-acute angles all bunched together)
Ivory is here
Ebony is here

I know I'm overloading my plate, but in addition to my HL2 HEV suit and my H3 ODST armor, I'm going to do these, as I've been cosplaying Dante for several years now :)
dantehalloween2k7.jpg

these r some epic pep's! but, no mater what program i print em with, designer or veiwer, alot of the line numbers are squished together to the point where i cant even tell if there numbers! sugestions?

Caltown_ODST said:
pics or it didn't happen

you don't need to put that, it's unnecessary. he's just suggesting another option to the person who made this thread/people who want those guns. it's not like he made a thread saying that they're awesome and for everyone to buy them (this is against the rules too, btw)

Outlawwolf117 said:
(this is against the rules too, btw)

w8, doing what u said he wuzn't doing, or "pics or it didn't happen" confuzed /B/tard is confuzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back