Edward Buck Odst armour from halo 3 Odst help

Status
Not open for further replies.

REX101

Hi guys I'm from Australia and I'm wandering if theirs someone or someplace where I could a buy a set of Edward bucks armour from halo 3 odst any help would be appreciated thank you

Sean Bradley's kit on etsy is probably the most complete and reasonably priced kit (as far as quality is concerned).

Edit: the forum is not allowing my link to work correctly, so look up Sean Bradley on etsy, and you will be able to browse his products there.

Keep in mind that no helmet is included in this kit, and that you still have to dig up all of your strapping, padding, and paintwork. I'd give yourself at least 60+ hours to complete the suit once it arrives, but it his kits are awesome.

Thanks flyinphil I have check this out but I don't think they ship to Australia
No worries! The next best thing would be to create the armor yourself! It take some time and learning, but it's totally worth being able to say "hey, I made that"

I know what you mean flyin phil making it would give it more meaning to you rather then just buying it, i have tried to make a ordinary Odst soilder but I only made the helmet

Usually, it'll take about 50-100 USD for just the foam. It really depends on your foam sourcing, though.

good luck on your build! be sure to check out our Armory for the needed files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back