elite armor by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachciav

ive searched this forum so much for elite pep files, but i cant find any. ive seem pics of some pep elite stuff that people made. but never the ile.
if anyone has any and could post it i would apreciate it. thanks!

Keegan said:
Supertaco made an elite model.

It's the whole Elite though, and unfolded.

Rachciav, you got supertaco's helmet I unfolded, right? I have some other projects to knock out of the way first, but some Elite armour pep files are definitely on my to do list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm almost done with the elite armour files, I just have to do the lower leg pieces and smooth out a few of the other pieces, then it's on to pep. The only problem is the elite space diaper. It's not the right shape at all, and it has no defining characteristic. Should I just not include it and let you use one of the simple MJOLNIR space diapers, or should I go ahead and modify the elite one so it works?

yay i shall now love you forever! and for the elite diaper, id say do wat ever is easiest for you. if you feel like making the elite one thats cool. but if its too much than the spartan one is fine. thanks for making it tho! :D

All of the models are done now. I left out the space diaper because it has zero detail and would require extensive modification to work for a human. I already have the chest and the helmet (not supertaco's) unfolded. Expect a full Elite armour pack by tomorrow night or Monday.

yay! youre the best! i love you! finaly some elite armor. ive been dieing to make it since i saw that one guys. now im not going to be able to fall asleep tonight. and once again yay! thanks sooo much!! :D

OMG!!!! dude garland! you have no idea! yay! now my friend can be an elite and i can be MC! i nearly choked on my ice cream when i saw you posted. :lol: im gonna get started on this right away! thanks soo much it look really good. oh and BTW i think i sent you a pm

lol i know how you feel...this is my third helmet, and i have a feeling im gonna have to make a fourth one tomorrow......

rachciav said:
grrrrr this one is too small!!!! and i ran out of cardboard!
How can you make pepakura with cardboard? Printers cant print on cardboard it's too thick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back