Elite Grunts Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehronin

Im redoing an old clan/fansite that i had when i first got into halo pc, called elite grunts halo. Although its not going to be a clan anymore its going to be a halo fansite, with different things to talk bout, not just halo, i like it because its more unique than Halo unleashed lol i mean just look @ that thing
elitegruntshalo.png

lawlz

so ima be working on that for a while,

** adam, im not in any way trying to take people away from your site, i am rather just trying to make a small community of my own, and even if u dont want to affiliate with me thats ok cuz im still going to post a link to your site cuz its teh awesomeness lol, ill prob still be on this site more than my own.

this might not even work out but the thought came through my head again today so i decided ima try it out and see wat happens

****This might just turn out to be a stupid little joke fan club, you got to admit, the idea is pretty funny =D

:eek: KOOL! Heres somthing ive been working on. But I have to make the calf's and touch up in areas (around the neck) and so on... :D

[attachment=151:master_c...f_jackal.jpg]

Ive been puting MC's armour on a Grunt LOL

smilie120 said:
:eek: KOOL! Heres somthing ive been working on. But I have to make the calf's and touch up in areas (around the neck) and so on... :D

[attachment=151:master_c...f_jackal.jpg]

Ive been puting MC's armour on a Grunt LOL
Smilie can i use that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
Smilie can i use that?

Shure no problem not quite finnished yet though :) ,and yeah id love to help out :D

heres some progress....

masterchiefjackalrc0.jpg

now all I have to do is finnish the calfs.

smilie120 said:
Shure no problem not quite finnished yet though :) ,and yeah id love to help out :D

heres some progress....

masterchiefjackalrc0.jpg

now all I have to do is finnish the calfs.
dude i liked the one b4, it looked more pro than teh new one

tehronin said:
dude i liked the one b4, it looked more pro than teh new one

I have to ajust the hue and saturation to get a better colour on the chest piece

Ha Ha OBVIOUSLY The little friggin Grunt broke into a MJOLNIR spartan armory ... good pic though!

Maybe hes tryin to improve his odds of survival when the humans fertalize earth with the covenant.... Master Chiefs long lost "stubby" twin..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back