Emblem Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

deactivyoke

On a previous topic of mine i was told i should have a barbaric like symbol on my armor. Well I was playing Halo 1 the other day and I decided to try legendary and when I saw its symbol (Elite skull with knives through it) I Thought. Wow I would like that. So any ideas on how I could get that onto the armor?.

ARMYofONE2469 said:
they used to sell those stickers at Gamestop.

Thanks , Ill look them up if i cant find them i might just print it on to a sticker like material.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cayoke said:
Thanks , Ill look them up if i cant find them i might just print it on to a sticker like material.

I Dont think they still sell them. you would have to check Ebay or make it yourself,

unless one of our kind prop makers will let you buy an emblem from them but, you must have Veterans status.

ARMYofONE2469 said:
I Dont think they still sell them. you would have to check Ebay or make it yourself,

unless one of our kind prop makers will let you buy an emblem from them but, you must have Veterans status.

I found one for sale but I'm going to customize it. Heres a picture of it.
Halo_Legendary_blk_6h.jpg

ARMYofONE2469 said:
Yeah dude, go for it. i would personaly put it white..... Just putting that out there....

Its going on a gray Arbiter helmet on my shoulder and yes i killed the Arbiter..... Twice.

the easiest and cheapest yet coolest way to did it is make a stencil

print the image and cut the head and swords out then spray paint it on your armor

Just curious, how hard would it be to use something like the tool used to detail the armor in the first place to put that emblem into the armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back