Enclave Power Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
H'ookay! Hey 405th. I received the pepakura file for the Enclave Advanced Power Armour Mark II, some time ago. I've recently been breaking it down to wearable pieces.

My first project for University (or college for you Americans) is a 3D wearable sculpture I would like to use the paper craft/Fiberglass method seeing as I have experience from previous projects and I have decent knowledge of it.

Any who! Let's cut to the chase. I need help unfolding and a bit of 3D modeling. I will upload the files as I progress.

I'm also aware that there is the fallout 3 armour topic.. But HONESTLY! No one posts there! I mentioned that the T46D link's were down and no on has responded for about 4 days now..

Fo3_APA_Enclave.png

Advanced Power Armour Mark II

pepabreakdown.jpg

My breakdown progress.

Still have to break down the Abs in to plates, and everything in general need's touch ups.

I'm positive people have seen my old helmet file; I will be making a new helmet too.

enclavewx7.jpg

And finally, one pic of the game model.

enclavezz.jpg

TL;DR

I need some people to help me unfold the parts. And do a bit of 3D modeling, simplifying some things slightly.

Unfolding everything myself will take me a LOT of time.. Which I don't have..

So if you're interested in helping throw me a PM.

--smilie120.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH ... MY... GOD!!! AWESOME!! i love enclave power armor i was wondering is it downloadible yet for peping(building not unfoldeing) even just the helmet

ill be watching this for aloooooooong time cheers oh yeh btw AWESOME WORK you've done

EDIT* lol nevermind i saw the "i will upload the files as i progress"

I've got the boots for this unfolded for A4 if you want them, think I did them for someone a while ago...

Left boot, Right boot

The right is just the left flipped but they're the same boot by the looks of it.

Belakor said:
I've got the boots for this unfolded for A4 if you want them, think I did them for someone a while ago...

Left boot, Right boot

The right is just the left flipped but they're the same boot by the looks of it.

Thanks Belakor, should save some time.

As an update the Thighs are almost finished.

• 16 pages for the two thighs
  • A4

Smilie, I surely hope you haven't forgotten this project. Enclave armor is what I want to do following my T51, and your work looks bloody brilliant.

Please let me know when you rehost the files. I will be watching both threads ^_~.

Also I sent a pm because well I really would like to get my hands on the t46d and enclave mk ii files so I can have more pepakura fun to enjoy.

This is the stuff I specifically want! I was able to pull the 3D model from the game itself, and was trying to unfold it, but Im not that great with 3D software.... yet. Any scaling on these for someone like Ive read for the Halo armour

I'm gonna say right now, very stinkin BAMF! I just got into fallout not that long ago and this is something that just looks beautifully like the game itself. Great job man, keep u[ the good work!

Awesome work. Can't wait to get my hands on that helmet file. PM me when it's ready if you could. I'd really appreciate it.

You sir, are a ROCK STAR!! Best armor in Fallout 3 in my opinion :) Thanks for making these happen. Dunno how I can help with my schedule being as nuts as it is, but I'll PM ya to see what I can do :)

to skullcandy girl/did you ever work as an actress? The reason I ask this is becuase i saw someone on a TV show called warehouse 13 that looked alot like you?i was just wondering,thanks

I do work in T.V. TACN, but it's behind the scenes. I do 3D and FX compositing for a huge entertainment company.

Back on topic please :)

Yodajammies said:
If you need help unfolding / editing 3d models, I'm in.

I am as well if it comes to unfolding, unfortunatly I do not know about 3D modeling. But I can still pep the 3D files as fast as I can considering I am not doing anything at the moment.

I can also help editing/unfolding now that DragonCon is over. Ironic since I was busting my ass to finish building *my* Enclave armor. :)

Great work and all... but the name is misleading..

Power Armor MK II was truely only in Fallouts Prior to 3. It was an West Coast production by the Enclave there, the East coast (where Fallout 3 takes place) had a whole other system of rule by their enclave, and even their brotherhood. The technologies differed greatly.

Although some references call it "advanced power armor mark II" it has been adopted simply as "Enclave Armor" standard for Grunts. In more proper terms, the "advanced mk II" seen in fallout 3 is more like the Brotherhood advanced power armor seen in fallout tactics....

but enough of me spouting about my favorite game series of all time...

The work your doing (regardless of the name) is fantastic. Hope to see some good Enclave suits soon, didn't really care for the typical BOS Power Armor in Fo3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back