Enclave Power Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skullcandy Girl said:
So... any word on zee Enclave, I haven't heard from ya :(

Heh! Terribly sorry, I'm still working on this. I just haven't had much time seeing as I've started University.

And I doubt it will be finished any time soon. A few people have the files though. I'm sure they will manage to produce something.

Terribly sorry guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I meant on helping you smilie, haha I sent ya PM about a month ago :p Last ya said you were going to send me the files...

Oh well

Skullcandy Girl said:
Oh I meant on helping you smilie, haha I sent ya PM about a month ago :p Last ya said you were going to send me the files...

Oh well

I didn't send them? :unsure

I could have swore I did!.. Well The next time I'll have access to my other pc will be Monday. I'll send them then.

Sorry :\

I have been looing for Enclave peps for a while now. At the beginning of this thread Smiley stated that he had already constructed an Enclave helmet, is that pep file still available anywhere?

Edit: I am now working on Enclave pep files. I am almost done with helmet.

alexb89 said:
Hello! Could I get the files Enclave armor, please?

WOAHHHH!!! NECRO DUDE!!!! Not to sound mean but ... DID YOU EVEN READ THE STICKIES?!?! ill see if I can get them from him but this topic is almost a year old!!! If you go to papercraftmuseum.com (or .org can't remember) and search fallout enclave power helmet or something and someone hosted the helmet for Kyle. (Smilie120)

alexb89 said:
Hello! Could I get the files Enclave armor, please?

WOAHHHH!!! NECRO DUDE!!!! Not to sound mean but ... DID YOU EVEN READ THE STICKIES?!?! ill see if I can get them from him but this topic is almost a year old!!! If you go to papercraftmuseum.com (or .org can't remember) and search fallout enclave power helmet or something and someone hosted the helmet for Kyle. (Smilie120)

thanks for pointing me towards papercraft museum... it had it there

sorry about pulling up a relativley dead topic (i see its not appreciated after reading your response to the guy above you) but i am very interested in this and was looking for a while now

I have a question. Why you do not use the textures directly on paper ?
I did some testing here. If you print with the textures, and apply the resin and fiber inside, edges do not appear much, and the finish is pretty cool.

Look this example:

The quality of textures is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back