Props Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadow8136 said:
umm... blade plz? lolz

well to be honest you would be better off doing it with plexiglass like i am using a drawing than to print out a pep model because that wouldnt really work

Last edited by a moderator:
crackhead09 said:
its the halo 2 one and right now im busy making the file and its not too hard if you start from one end then work your way to the other end.
It actually looks like the Halo 3 one. I'm very familiar with the differences, and you can tell by the way both endcaps look. The H2 one is flatter at each end, while this one does a nice curve.

MysticLegend said:
It actually looks like the Halo 3 one. I'm very familiar with the differences, and you can tell by the way both endcaps look. The H2 one is flatter at each end, while this one does a nice curve.

well it really is from halo 2 i downloaded the godly file back in the summer of 2007 and all the smoothing is done in pep but it is flattering to think it looked like halo 3

Great Handle, i think i restart my Sword now, going to build Sean´s Sword, hope i could make it right.

awesome! thanks for the mac friendly link! i had to go dig out my old dell to use the other tutorial cutouts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back