Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's right!, you need all that. I mean, you need stuff to measure and mix resin with! :D

^^ Haha....well it IS practical ;)

"Well son, I got your registry and I see you and your bride-to-be need....2 gallons...of...fiberglass resin???"
"Oh...um yeah...you see it's best to let the bonds of matrimony cure properly in a well ventilated area. That's how you know it'll last."

Thanks for all the well-wishes guys! And regarding the registry, she might let me get away with putting some tools on it ;) She's been wonderfully supportive of my odd hobbies, (halo armor, and such) She's been very receptive to my plans to build a small shop. "Remember, dear, you need to have room for the metal-lathe." Just about a direct quote from her.

Vexona said:
^^ Haha....well it IS practical ;)

"Well son, I got your registry and I see you and your bride-to-be need....2 gallons...of...fiberglass resin???"
"Oh...um yeah...you see it's best to let the bonds of matrimony cure properly in a well ventilated area. That's how you know it'll last."

LMAO! That's classic, Kate! :lol:

Loess said:
Thanks for all the well-wishes guys! And regarding the registry, she might let me get away with putting some tools on it ;) She's been wonderfully supportive of my odd hobbies, (halo armor, and such) She's been very receptive to my plans to build a small shop. "Remember, dear, you need to have room for the metal-lathe." Just about a direct quote from her.

Wow, dude... that's awesome you're with a woman who's so understanding and accepting of your "odd" hobbies. I've been hard-pressed to find that myself. My ex-fiance just didn't see the point in it, and thought it was all a waste of time, to the point of her restricting me from even doing it. Kinda sucked, lol.

The only women I've ever really come across that are like your fiance are involved in the same hobby, and they're already either taken or just not in my "neck of the woods". And all the women where I am seem to be simply unable to understand and appreciate this sort of thing. Which, of course, leaves me stuck in the middle, lol.

So, you sir... are one lucky son of a gun, buddy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vexona said:

ROFL, nice Kate. It just may work.

Congrats Loess on your soon to be tying of the knot. Hope you both live Happily Ever After!

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go! You deserve a beer (I'm not buying, I can't anyway :p ). Best wishes to y'all!

BTW, to hell with pics, post the wedding video!

Not to put a damper on this, but... necro? o_O

Please always check the date of the last reply posted in any thread you read. If it's been inactive for more than thirty days (which this one clearly has), it's better not to post.

Necro-posting is frowned upon by the Admin/Mod group, and if continued can result in minor or severe disciplinary action (ie. view-only access, suspension, banning).

If you really want to relay your congratulations to the OP, you can do so by PM.

Not trying to be an @$$ or anything, dude. Just some friendly advice :cool:

EDIT: Didn't realize others had posted before I could put my reply up. Thanks for the assist, rundown.

Status
Not open for further replies.