I'm Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, put me on the bandwagon for people who thought you two were already married. Congratulations boss and to the soon to be Mrs. Grumbo!

Cheers,
Kensai

Wow Adam that's great news I wish you both nothing but the best Congratulations!!!!!!!! (y)

Also don't feel too bad about the 7 1/2 years my uncle was with his girl for 20+ years before they got married talk about a long courtship, but if you ask me 7 1/2 years ain't too bad if I do say so myself.

Congratulations, Adam!
I wish dream life to you both :)

3563273752_48ec3d02eb_o.jpg

Grats I have 10 yrs married to my wife but 17 yrs total it changes how you look at the world for the better.

Cheers to you and yours!

congrats! ya'll look amazing together... (nice ring) lol hope its great and lasts forever

(yay for austin and yay for longhorns... and i guess yay for marriage...)

Well, hot damn! I'm in the same boat as Kensai, in thinking you two were already hitched for some reason, lol.

The first girl I proposed to was after four years spent together. And here I thought I was pushing it waiting that long ;) heh

Congrats to you and your special lady, my friend! Best wishes of nothing but the best for the both of you in the many years to come.

Makes me wanna get married, now :lol:

welcome to the halo engagement club hope fully yr lovely bride to be will let u have a master chief at yr wedding. i am still working on mine to let me

Congrats brother!! Hope nothing but the best for you two!!!!
Been married a little over 4 years myself.

@dystorded: Good Luck!!

Ah, this explains a few things. I'll let you off for no weekly podcast now.

Congratulations mate! She looks like a very lovely lady. Seven and a half years ain't too bad, just don't drag the engagement out that long. ;) All the best to you both from myself and Linda. :D

Yay I'm so glad for you! You guys are a great couple :)

I remember when you all were talking about her ring /sniff sniff

<tears of joy>

Congratulations Aundie and Adam! Hope you have a beautiful wedding and save us some cake!

Good luck for the future guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back