English Homework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorge30

Hey, I don't know whether or not if this belongs in the Halo Universe, but I am doing a final project in English. I had to read a book and do something about it. I read Halo: The Fall of Reach and I need to make 7 things that are or were really important to him. I have his helmet made, the Cortana chip and his Purple Heart medal. I need to know 4 more and I'll be on my way.

p.s. It has to be from Halo: The Fall of Reach!

You could use the coin that Halsey gave to him, and if you can, maybe an MA5B. Um... maybe a sweatshirt with "John-117" printed on it...Yeah, this is getting difficult (for me)

landothespartan said:
You could use the coin that Halsey gave to him,

I personally think it was a nickel or a quarter.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a quarter. What if you got a pixture of blue team, maybe a broken helmet to represent Sam, piece of a map....

It was a quarter. (and an old one, for Hasley said, one country on earth used to use this currency a long time ago... or something to that effect.)

Hmmm... If you could build a mini model to the Pillar of Autumn that'd be cool. You could make your own little Spartan patch... I personally wouldn't do any weapons, for you are at school :p... Although you could probably get by with a covie plasma pistol. Can you bring in the book :lol?

Cheers!

One Quarter (He did bloody some trainers over it, so it is important to him)

The Spartan Unit patch (See This Link)

The John-117 T-Shirt

As for the fourth one, maybe a securing pin from a weight set? or perhaps the Flag from the Tango Company mission (Green, with a single white star). Or maybe a small section of map. You could also get a Spartan (Greek) Figurine, as that was their first lesson.

But I, personally, would get a dented steel bell for the fourth one. Everyone who's read the books should know why :D

cneyrinck said:
One Quarter (He did bloody some trainers over it, so it is important to him)

But I, personally, would get a dented steel bell for the fourth one. Everyone who's read the books should know why :D

Yeah, the bell!

I knew it was a quarter... I forgot it mentioned the eagle on the back ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back