Eradicatorofdth's Finished (kinda) Armour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work so far. Just a little hint if you are still struggling with scaling...

I use Robogenesis'/Ral Partha's scale. It works great on all parts because Robo has made all parts in low def and most in HD as well. I'm 5'11" so I have just scaled down his parts from their default Spartan size (86 inches or 7'2") to my size (71 inches or 5'11"). You would likely use 74 inches if you are 6'2". For the most part the scale has been very close on everything I have made.

Another trick I have used for the HD models that Robo hasn't made is this:
Open the Robogenesis low defintion model that corresponds to the piece you want to make in high def (ie. a piece in a different scale by Crackhead). Once you open the Robo piece, scale it to your size (74 inches) and be sure to note the height measurement in the top field of the scale screen (it's in millimeters). Then open up the HD model and when you resize it, rather than messing with the scale number at the bottom, just put the previously obtained height number into the corresponding field and the others with adjust themselves accordingly.

ChaseU said:
Nice work so far. Just a little hint if you are still struggling with scaling...

I use Robogenesis'/Ral Partha's scale. It works great on all parts because Robo has made all parts in low def and most in HD as well. I'm 5'11" so I have just scaled down his parts from their default Spartan size (86 inches or 7'2") to my size (71 inches or 5'11"). You would likely use 74 inches if you are 6'2". For the most part the scale has been very close on everything I have made.

Another trick I have used for the HD models that Robo hasn't made is this:
Open the Robogenesis low defintion model that corresponds to the piece you want to make in high def (ie. a piece in a different scale by Crackhead). Once you open the Robo piece, scale it to your size (74 inches) and be sure to note the height measurement in the top field of the scale screen (it's in millimeters). Then open up the HD model and when you resize it, rather than messing with the scale number at the bottom, just put the previously obtained height number into the corresponding field and the others with adjust themselves accordingly.

Haha I just found a guy with my body shape and height and used his.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back