Eradicatorofdth's Finished (kinda) Armour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have already posted pictures of my helmet that is done. I have just pepped the thigh pieces and one shin piece. I think that it looks a bit too short for my legs, but I'll let the experts decide.

[attachment=6681:MasterChief_Shin1.jpg]

I can also get more pictures if you need to see different angles.

I am about 6 foot 2 inches if that helps

***SCROLL DOWN FOR FINISHED RESULT******

ERADICATORofDTH said:
Well I have already posted pictures of my helmet that is done. I have just pepped the thigh pieces and one shin piece. I think that it looks a bit too short for my legs, but I'll let the experts decide.

[attachment=6681:MasterChief_Shin1.jpg]

I can also get more pictures if you need to see different angles.

I am about 6 foot 2 inches if that helps

yeah it looks about3-5cm too short.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it's too short. Probably closer to 5cm. You could have just thrown this in with your helmet (if you started a thread).

tlither said:
Yes it's too short. Probably closer to 5cm. You could have just thrown this in with your helmet (if you started a thread).

Thanks. Yea this thread will be the main one, I'll post some pics of my helmet and the thigh pieces I have pepped.

Hey everybody I am back. September 19, 2008, I found this little website with one goal in my head: Become Master Chief. Now, today, I have pictures from Halloween of my not-so-complete suit. I am sorry I did not post any WIP pictures, but I was really busy and stressed. Although it is not done, I think it's not half bad for my very first attempt to build something like this. Tell me what you guys think.

[attachment=7110:Master_Chief1.jpg]

[attachment=7112:Master_Chief4.jpg]

[attachment=7111:Master_Chief2.jpg]

Also I didn't win the costume contest at my school even though it was clearly the best. One of the principals, who was also one of the judges, came up to me at lunch after the contest and asked about it. I told him that I made it myself and he said that I should have definitely won. Plus they probably didn't know who Master Chief was.

But school was so much fun that day. Nerdy me was the must popular guy in school! I had to have posed for almost a hundred pictures with people and for the yearbook! Good times.... They have no idea what is in store for them next year...

i aim on makin a suit of armor next year and hearing about how you got really popular has made me look up to you and get excited

claymationmarc! said:
i aim on makin a suit of armor next year and hearing about how you got really popular has made me look up to you and get excited

You should definitely make some armour. I was smiling the whole day. Football players kept shaking my hand, taking pictures with me, it was a blast. I didn't get to eat lunch that day since so many people get asking me about the costume. My idea for next year is to make some pink recon armour just for the heck of it.

ERADICATORofDTH said:
You should definitely make some armour. I was smiling the whole day. Football players kept shaking my hand, taking pictures with me, it was a blast. I didn't get to eat lunch that day since so many people get asking me about the costume. My idea for next year is to make some pink recon armour just for the heck of it.

Yeah, oddly enough, it's the football players who always think its the coolest thing they've ever seen.

Very true... strange how we are called geeks and teased, by Jocks, but when we have a completed set of armor we are touted as the coolest thing since sliced bread.

If I'm honest - the armor's good, and I really like it, but if you want it to be the best you might have to re-do some parts. The helm brow's got a lot of warp on it, for starters, and you might need to do some smoothing to clean up the seams on it.

Overall, it looks cool.

Crucible said:
If I'm honest - the armor's good, and I really like it, but if you want it to be the best you might have to re-do some parts. The helm brow's got a lot of warp on it, for starters, and you might need to do some smoothing to clean up the seams on it.

Overall, it looks cool.

Thanks, and yes, I am aware of all that warping and stuff.
I am pretty much scrapping this armour and starting new. I will keep the helmet as a remembrance and might fix it up better in the future.

Spartan137 said:
Yeah, oddly enough, it's the football players who always think its the coolest thing they've ever seen.
really? I wore my second set of armor, and took my helmet off, and a jock immediatly punched me in the face. :cautious:

your suit makes me hungry....
the paint job is like watermelon or candy.
lol anyways, nice job so far!

Enrisan said:
your suit makes me hungry....
the paint job is like watermelon or candy.
lol anyways, nice job so far!

Haha what? What kind of candy do you eat?
And I pretty much just bought the first green I saw...
But thanks!

Stay tuned.... I will most likely start a new thread in maybe a month for my new armour.

Also, to Overlord_Ian: Really? that's awful... He was just jealous of your armour. And please tell me you punched him back! lol

ERADICATORofDTH said:
And please tell me you punched him back! lol
Of course :p!.... and then told the principle and got him suspended.
Revenge is sweet isn't it ;) (like candy)

Overlord_Ian said:
Of course :p!.... and then told the principle and got him suspended.
Revenge is sweet isn't it ;) (like candy)

Haha yes I know what you mean. A couple years ago, this kid was bein a douche on the bus, so right before I walked into my house, I started crying and told my mom that he was bullying me (this was like in 6th grade and he was an 8th grader or something lol) So she calls the priciple and he gets suspended for a week. Kinda wimpish on my part, I know, but hey, it had its effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back