Status
Not open for further replies.
Here as request for more stars by nintendstroid variations with more stars:

banner012_zpsn9oqtdr2.png

banner011_zpsc2wxmvnq.png

banner010_zps6iwni8yt.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

i think we will be able to find a good looking one with enough stars and an eagle hehe :)

Hey,

so now we need to find a banner together with the UK Regiment? Adding a sword to the eagle and stars? :)

Hey,

so now we need to find a banner together with the UK Regiment? Adding a sword to the eagle and stars? :)

I could get behind that. SPARTAN II did an absolutely amazing job of the proposed Excalibur banner, which I've attached here for posterity. Adding a sword behind the eagle would probably be a good bet, I could mock something up.

Attachments

• DSC04573_zpsmscraepw.jpg
    DSC04573_zpsmscraepw.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 496
Hey guys,
first time posting here and stuff like that so... *yay* ...
Now that I did that, I have two ideas for the logo that lean on the existing 405th logo as a base, combined with a shield, symbolizing our european history...
you know medieval and stuff... and of course the twelve stars which everybody knows from the classical european flag. So here you go:
Gei01qv.png
mTc9Rnd.png

Would be glad to hear your opinions on it

Edit:

Here is another version of the first one, including text.
This one is Masky's and my personal favourite:
RhbZX8t.png

Hey guys,
first time posting here and stuff like that so... *yay* ...
Now that I did that, I have two ideas for the logo that lean on the existing 405th logo as a base, combined with a shield, symbolizing our european history...
you know medieval and stuff... and of course the twelve stars which everybody knows from the classical european flag. So here you go:
View attachment 12759
View attachment 12760

Would be glad to hear your opinions on it

Edit:

Here is another version of the first one, including text.
This one is Masky's and my personal favourite:
View attachment 12762

The last one is just soooo good!

Pat-

m073 Do we really need an eagle in our Logo? I think its quite overloaded if I would add one to my Version. I like it simple :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back