European Rubber Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

m073

Hey,

who is interested to get our 405th European Logo as a rubber patch in around 5cm size?

maxresdefault.jpg

I found a company that would print it for us, shipping to whole europe i can do for you and is around 1-3€ depending on where you live, if you need insurance add another 3€.
I can bring it of course also to the cons whe attend together or give it to a friend of you there.

The price is depending on the amount we order.

To make the form for the patch it costs 96€ and patches:

20 - 49 pcs - 9,95€ ea
50 to 99 pcs - 7,95€ ea
100 to 199 pcs - 6,45€ ea

So complete with form making and excl. shipping to you it is:

20 pcs - 14,95€ ea
50 pcs - 9,95€ ea
100 pcs - 7,45€ ea

They are hand made and perfect in shape, if you want to see some work of the seller visit his fb site: https://www.facebook.com/patch.onkel

Who is interested for what price? Just to see how many we should order for the first order.

Just add your nick, name, country, amount, and from what price up you are interested to the list:

1. m-073 - Melanie Richter, Germany, 3pcs - 14,95€

Hi,
Mesh: The three different prices are written above. I will organise everything for free but won´t pay for others patches on my own.

Please use the list above that we can see how many interests we have in the end thx!

If someone else want to organise fabric ones please speak to the regiment leader first and then make a different thread with that thank you!

If you have questions about those patches just feel free to ask.

If we can´t reach 20 there won´t be any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I apologize, I didn't understand the original post. Sorry!

Hey,

no problem, my english isn´t the best :)

Best would be we reach 50pcs so that everyone has around 10€ for a patch, but until now we are only 3 people who wants some :D

I would be interested, I just don't have much money right now, trying to get a job xP
I do hope this hits 20 though, I would like one

Hey,

ok we don´t have enough interested people to do some patches. If we get together more in future we can make them still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back