ever wanted to hide and make the other team really annoyed????

Status
Not open for further replies.

warning first part has little bad words...

construct:

Epitaph:

the pit:

guardian:

narrows:

isolation: warning contains cuss words!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
aaaargh!!!! this happed to me in two matches!!!! soooo annoying... then i checked on mewtube and the next time it happened we found where they were but didnt let on till we were both in position then we killed em both at the same time n took the lead. XD

its still prity funny to do it to someone else thoe:lol:

Spase said:
This is one of the reasons why I don't Play Halo much anymore.

Thank you Spase for pointing that out! These guys are disgrace for the real Halo players among us, play on the right way or don't play at all...

People did this to my bro, and when the game was over they said "Why were you guys hiding" and the other teams alliby was that in a real military situation you have to hide to survive. It's things like these that "train" players to use these tactics. Things like these lower my respect br for Halo 3 players

I wish all of the people that Standby and Bridge were forced to play the people that hide...

That way they are all making each other's hate life.... Hiding doesn't require a skill. Getting to the hiding spot maybe, but not once your there... putting your controller down while you feed your dog, and being able to win is evil. Makes me want to reach through your screen grab you by the ears, and bang your face against your television.

This is the most frustrating moment of Playing Video Games.... you might as well get out of the level, or standby, or bridge.

Going one kill up in the last 15 seconds and hiding for the win is one thing...

Going one or two kills up 30 seconds into the game, and having to sit for 10 minutes hating life is terrible.

xobx said:
No, BxR and RRX ruined Halo2!
There were a lot of factors. But basically, the entire underlying factor was the Halo 2 community was a bunch of morons. They would do anything to:

1. Be annoying (IE screaming and hiding)
2. Cheat (standby, bridge, dummy, mod etc etc)
3. Betray (for flag caps etc etc)
4. Make racist comments every minute of the game.

Wow, another sad day for Halo.
Now let's find a way to super bounce, bxr and otherwise manipulate the game in an unintended way.
I agree it's fun to find easter eggs and even finding things like this but actually using them in a competitive game is unacceptable.

Why are some of you complaining so much about this?

Halo 2's problems couldn't really be helped, and yes that's why I stopped playing it, but this is about the worst thing I've seen in Halo 3(besides gangsta-wanna-be's and screaming 8 yr olds). I think that's saying something.

The people that made these obviously did these videos to SHOW people how it's done.

I'd actually like to thank these guys, and the person that posted this, because now I'll know where to look when the other team suddenly doesn't show up anywhere on the normal parts of the map.

23Magnum said:
Why are some of you complaining so much about this?

Halo 2's problems couldn't really be helped, and yes that's why I stopped playing it, but this is about the worst thing I've seen in Halo 3(besides gangsta-wanna-be's and screaming 8 yr olds). I think that's saying something.

The people that made these obviously did these videos to SHOW people how it's done.

I'd actually like to thank these guys, and the person that posted this, because now I'll know where to look when the other team suddenly doesn't show up anywhere on the normal parts of the map.

very good point because i had time where i was playing on the pit and had no idea how to get up there. I will be also useing that valhalla one to snipe off the top (you can always use a nice snipe spot on shotty snipes). Then that trick with snowbounds will be handy if some one running a muke with a gost why not go in side and stay on top out in the open

I just dont think it matters or not because if he cheats to win then your the better player over all

What im pissed at is the guy that made a controller that makes the wepons fire twice as fast and he sells them on ebay (you can tell when some one uses one because the shots are fired then the noise comes after)

Yeah and as noted in the Construct video, Bungie is fixing some of these map exploits. In the end, everyone will know where the remaining hiding spots are. Even the US Army Sniping School was showing off some of these spots... which to me means that Bungie is fully aware and intended for some of them to be in the game.

But to be clear, it is bad sportsmanship to abuse these exploits during Ranked games.

These guys are shooting themselves in the foot by trying to gain notoriety from promoting their 'hiding skills'. Just imagine the amount of negative feedback and cheating reports they must recieve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back