Ever wonder what happen's to a decommissioned spartan suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Be as a tower firmly set; Shakes not its top for any blast that blows...... from a spartan turned commercial fan appliance."

- Dante Alighieri

all Mjölnir armous intact parts are extracted and used again, except the fusion reactor, any part that isnt salvageable is kept on the armour and is incierate when the fusion reactor overloads (halo: first strike)

if a spartan is killed behind enemy lines it is basically used as a kick ass fusion bomb blowing anything within a 10-50 meters in radius depending on the terrain.

images.jpg

ok schiz, you need to stop before you blow someones mind. we all know spartans are cool but thats no reason to propell this pun factory. we're all fans of halo stuff and the like, so stop spinning this wheel and go cool off............... XD this is too fun

Please, use the o in my name. Schizo sounds so much cooler than Schiz. I'm not a fan of people who don't say it right. Makes me wanna blow my top.

So, Spartans carry an onboard supply of air in their armor, right?

Please, use the o in my name. Schizo sounds so much cooler than Schiz. I'm not a fan of people who don't say it right. Makes me wanna blow my top.

So, Spartans carry an onboard supply of air in their armor, right?

or we could say...shizno....RvB reference win!

And the covenant are blown away.....

BTW, if I find another fan like this, I'll paint it OD green and Gold/Orange blades and cage.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back