EverCoat Metal Glaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking online for the cheapest price of Evercoats Metal Glaze.
ANd the cheapest i found was...

Evercoat Metal Glaze
Two-part polyester finishing and blending putty. Includes ZNX-7™ for adhesion to galvanized metal, aluminum, steel, SMC, and O.E.M paint. Extra-thin formula spreads smoothly. Easily fills grind marks, pinholes, uneven surfaces and other MetalWorks® body fillers and glazing putties to enhance their ease of working. Sands easily. Pinhole-free. Helps prevent staining or bleed-through when used under basecoat/clear coat paint systems.

Part # Description Size UPS Each Truck Each
415 Metal Glaze® - Tube 24 oz. $ 16.25 $ 14.50
416 Metal Glaze® - Pump Container 30 oz. $ 20.75 $ 19.00

anyhow, i hope that helps anyone looking for cheaper metal glaze. It's not that much cheaper than normal, but i've found in this hobby theres nothin wrong with saving a few bucks.

-Justin

Just search glaze. It's more liquid than Bondo and self levels, reducing pinholes and bumps. I used it on my helm and while it's still WIP it turned out great.

Whoops! Sorry folks i forgot to put the link.

CLICK HERE

TO find it just scroll down a little bit until you run into "EverCoat Metal Glaze"
Spase and a bunch of other people use this stuff, it's sorta like bodyfiller that self-levels and if you have worked with Bondo you know that you wish it did that. Anyhow, sorry for forgetting the link,

Thanks

-Justin

This is good, but maybe only buying for bulk. There's a marquee near the top of the screen saying "MIN. UPS ORDER IS $50.00"

That means you can't order anything unless the order is over $50, right? That'd be 3 sets of glaze...maybe enough for a suit?

Still, nice find, Justin.

Dark Rogue said:
This is good, but maybe only buying for bulk. There's a marquee near the top of the screen saying "MIN. UPS ORDER IS $50.00"

That means you can't order anything unless the order is over $50, right? That'd be 3 sets of glaze...maybe enough for a suit?

Still, nice find, Justin.
Thanks! Yeah i didn't notice that,
but 50$ for that stuff for a suit is not bad at all, unless you are doing a budget version,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back