every dam time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkdeity200

Everytime i find someone i like, there taken or someone takes them, Constantly over and over again, and i do fall inlove, for the first time i liked this one girl named Bethany, and she was dating someone online. And then out of the blue someone named evan ( i have a personal vandeta against him already) and he asks her out and she says yes, Then he laughs at me for waiting for seth ( her previous bf) to break up with her because he treats her like trash, This one kid evan does drugs, made his mom commit suicide, and is running his dad on the edge. I have known her for 3 years, and she met this guy not too long ago, And she ******* goes out with him, and then she gets mad at me, for being mad at him for asking her out. GAH

sorry i have to rant and get it off my mind or il be pissed all week.
please dont judge.
i love her! big woopty doo!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man dont feel like your the only one in the Ok where we left off forum I did the same thing I just wanted to get it out but my story makes me an idiot. lol :p

Dedrick said:
hey man dont feel like your the only one in the Ok where we left off forum I did the same thing I just wanted to get it out but my story makes me an idiot. lol :p
I am always made out as an idiot, I dont really care anymore, I just need to rant.

Look man. This is general discussion and you are a n00b so I understand you treating this like most other forums, but what is the discussion value here?

I could throw some pity or advice your way I guess...but instead let me leave you with what these forums are. A place for people to professionally discuss the creation and details of costumes and games from the Halo Universe and other places.

I'm sorry if I seem a little cold but I've just seen people using General Discussion as a sort of chatroom for the last couple of weeks and it got exponentially worse when the n00bs were funnelled here and n00bland.

If you want to blow off some steam, write it in your blog or talk rationally about it with someone in the real world or even get on Halo 3 and kill something. Just please don't spam.

lol my glue was taking too long to dry and I got really angry so I picked up ythe controller and started up Halo:Combat evolved. I got into that one swamp level where you get the shotgun. Al those wierd sombie things at the end of that level came after me and I shot them like crazy. Then I destroyed all the flood with my Assult Rifle. Once I finished the level I check my glue. Sure enough my glue is dry! It just goes to show. Halo helps everything!

I got pissed off at my brother so I got on Halo 3 and made a map in Forge so that there were only two spawn points and put them right next to each other. Then I just stood there and waited for my brother to spawn and Mele'ed him the entire match.

by the end....I wasnt so angry at him anymore

The Legendary Frag said:
Everytime i find someone i like, there taken or someone takes them, Constantly over and over again, and i do fall inlove, for the first time i liked this one girl named Bethany, and she was dating someone online. And then out of the blue someone named evan ( i have a personal vandeta against him already) and he asks her out and she says yes, Then he laughs at me for waiting for seth ( her previous bf) to break up with her because he treats her like trash, This one kid evan does drugs, made his mom commit suicide, and is running his dad on the edge. I have known her for 3 years, and she met this guy not too long ago, And she ******* goes out with him, and then she gets mad at me, for being mad at him for asking her out. GAH

please dont judge.

www.eharmony.com

The Legendary Frag said:

please dont judge.

LANGUAGE!!!!! C'mon guys this is basically a public forum so please watch what you type!!!!

Sigma-LS said:
Look man. This is general discussion and you are a n00b so I understand you treating this like most other forums, but what is the discussion value here?

I could throw some pity or advice your way I guess...but instead let me leave you with what these forums are. A place for people to professionally discuss the creation and details of costumes and games from the Halo Universe and other places.
I'm sorry if I seem a little cold but I've just seen people using General Discussion as a sort of chatroom for the last couple of weeks and it got exponentially worse when the n00bs were funnelled here and n00bland.

If you want to blow off some steam, write it in your blog or talk rationally about it with someone in the real world or even get on Halo 3 and kill something. Just please don't spam.

Though I do simpithize, I tend to agree with Sigma. This is something you should talk to someone in your life about, like a really close friend or relative. Trust me they'll understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back