Extra Life 2021 24 Hour Live Stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I won't be able to participate in the stream this year. (too much schedule variability given I just had surgery a week ago and my daughter has minor surgery on 11/5)

However, I am going to try to stop by if I can. :)

I do want to still participate though. I am donating a Spike Grenade kit for the prizes. If anyone else has suggestions for something else to donate let me know!

Also, last year I had some fun and donated $ per death as part of the ODST campaign. I'd love to still donate, but was looking for some fun way to determine how much. Anyone have an idea?

Yours!

(It automatically adjusts to your timezone)
I am not sure about that. The Table on the top of this forum post says ODST is at 9 PST, and the Google sheet also says ODST is at 0900, but I am in CST, so it is not automatically adjusting.

SCREEEE excited for this again! I'll have to figure out my days before committing to anything (what's the deadline for putting our name down for a timeslot?). I'll even leave a little something for the prize pool ;)

According to the Mantle, looks like you should be a type B at least.
I was going to answer that question, but every time I search for "the Mantle" I can't find it. Could you please link to it, for both me and the original question asker? Thanks.

Edit: you had a hyperlink on the word Mantle, but it is grey instead of blue, so I missed it at first. My bad. Thanks.

I was going to answer that question, but every time I search for "the Mantle" I can't find it. Could you please link to it, for both me and the original question asker? Thanks.
It actually is linked in PlanetAlexander's Post, the Word "Mantle" is his link, but if you still need a direct link:

It actually is linked in PlanetAlexander's Post, the Word "Mantle" is his link, but if you still need a direct link:
Yup, saw that after I posted, so I edited my post: you had a hyperlink on the word Mantle, but it is grey instead of blue, so I missed it at first. My bad. Thanks.

I am not sure about that. The Table on the top of this forum post says ODST is at 9 PST, and the Google sheet also says ODST is at 0900, but I am in CST, so it is not automatically adjusting.
It did not sure what happened now, noticed it was broken for me too so something must have happened.

Can't wait to see how it plays out! sadly im too busy to join, with my moving plans n all, otherwise i would join and donate, but for now all i can do is give all participating people a firm pat on the back for the cause!

Hey everyone, so I took it upon myself to Friend request everyone in the games I will be participating in tomorrow. Whether I host or not, that's TBD. If you received a friend request from Bonejeffkiller1: That is me. :)

Today is the day, the sun is shining (somewhere most likely but not yet here) and we're ready to raise money for children's hospitals!

The Extra Life stream ends after 25 hours and 35 minutes! Thank you everyone for all your support, with the help of all of you we managed to blow past our first goal of $3431.00 and nearly double it for a final count of $6127.00! If you'd still like to donate to one of the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals our donation page will be remaining open until the end of the year. Thank you for everyone who donated to Extra Life, participated in the stream, watched from home and added prizes to the giveaways. Thank you for making this year's event so successful!
ExtraLifeTotal.png

Angus314, ArcSol, Benton188, CplYapFlip, Fallen, Harri51, JeffN02, Jerverant, Lieutenant Jaku, MrJamin, NobleofDeath16, ODCA, PerniciousDuke, PlanetAlexander, Purplehazey, RandomRanger, Rock Lobbster, Rosebud, Schankerz, SoleofDeath, Spiderboy196, Spidermonkey60, tahu505, Tesla, WolfsParadise5 , xXDashIVXx and ZiggyGrimm I'd like to thank you all for your donations of time, effort and kindness to making this event go so smoothly. Without all your generosity we would have been unable to run such a successful event and being one of the top 200 teams raising money for the Extra Life.

In case you missed the stream segments we had multiple Extra Life employees jump into chat throughout the day thanking us for putting on such a diverse and engaging collection of events and making the large impact that we did this year across all of the hospitals that our regiments supported. There has been an influx of forum members and new builds being talked about. People are excitedly talking about Halo and helping each other. Old members that haven't been on the forums in years are back after seeing your efforts. You have all embodied Honor, Armor and Unity this weekend and I can't thank you enough.

From myself and all of Division Staff, well done and thank you for all that you've done!

Another beautiful ending to my favorite event of the year (sorry cons). Excellent job everyone and thank you all for hopping in. Stream team did one heck of a job and our lovely folks in regimental, division, and everywhere else were just incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back