Fable Ii

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

any1 else looking forward to it?
it ships in the US around October 21st, so i have to wait another 2 months, but it does gimme time to save money, im broke atm
I heard rumors that it already shipped in the UK

It is supposed to have gameplay similar to that of Oblivion
It is also supposed to have multiplayer (online confirmed, i haven't heard anything about offline co-op)

The pub games are already out, so that just made me MORE excited

i might freeze myself already cuz i can literally NOT wait, i want this game N-O-W

darkm2021 said:
it ships in the US around October 21st, so i have to wait another 2 months, but it does gimme time to save money, im broke atm
It is also supposed to have multiplayer (online confirmed, i haven't heard anything about offline co-op)

i might freeze myself already cuz i can literally NOT wait, i want this game N-O-W
Dude, totally ecited. The pub games are pretty cool, though a bit infuruating at times...but there's a nice little trick to the bet/wager system that can earn a helluva lot more cash, with miniml expense. good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
darkm2021 said:

I'm looking forward to it aswell. I plan on pre-ordering when I go into gamestop today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the first one, and am very excited for the new one. The pub games are fun, but they don't require any skill, they're all luck. lol

I beat Fable TLC, twice, getting the two powerfull swords and liking the evil one. Then I play Oblivion, Like Fable TLC, only more free roam(sp?). Then I hear Fable II is coming out and it has MULTIPLAYER CO-OP?! I will definantly buy this game as soon as I can, I figure if focus on Magic or Archery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back