Facebook/Myspace that pays

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Jr Member
i know this looks like spam or whatever but i was skeptical about this. its this site that when people view your profile you get money from the site. they pey you with the money they make from the little sidebar advertisements. i already made lik twelve bucks and i recieved the check yesterday. all you do is signup with the basic stuff like email and password. Yopu don't EVER have to complete any offers or give your credit card/bank account information. I know this probably looks like spam so ill type something to prove it's not. Adam, Sean Bradly, and the almighty Link are the greatest Halo armor and prop makers of all time. And i still fear Doom's hammer. See told ya.

If you wanna sign up click here, CLICK ME

oh yea...and the cat >>>>>>

Werd Nal said:
i don't know what you just said but it definetely was not a sentence...?

yes it was..

hes telling you hes not gunna believe it unless you take a pic of the check...

heres what you do.. write 405th on your hand.

take a pic of the check with your hand in there too so we no its not just a random check

then ill consider checking this out

Last edited by a moderator:
i cashed the check. calm down guys. i don't really benefit for you all joining so im not troubling myself to taking and uploading a pic even if i had the check. Just tryin to show you guys something net.

i signed up just now, there was some of that giving u a bunch of offers stuff, but i was able to skip all of it and go right to my profile edit page and stuff. no adverse effects as of yet, i'll post something if i start gettin checks n stuff too
i say just try it, there's nothing i see you can lose

i say just try it, there's nothing i see you can lose
except the exponential amount of spam mail you might very well get.

use a fake email. there is no confirmation email. maybe not be so freekin doubtful and just nvestigate it yourself.

use a fake email. there is no confirmation email. maybe not be so freekin doubtful and just nvestigate it yourself.
*sigh* look if your giving out your mailing address as in your HOME mailing address so you can get these checks. then they can start sending you spam mail.

DKK said:
*sigh* look if your giving out your mailing address as in your HOME mailing address so you can get these checks. then they can start sending you spam mail.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back