Facts Con Sweetness

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
hey every one^^ today the weekend of FACTS citadelpark Ghent started.
Finnally after long waiting. (its one of the few here)
A big con for propmakers and collectors. i bought some halo stuff. A shame i couldnt buy it all :(
But it sure was sweetness

btw: There was a prop part where they showed stuff of other conventions o_O gues who i say in that video Adam :p

its open till sonday. So Belgium guys go to there^^. here are some pics and a vid.

gun047.jpg

gun018.jpg

gun022.jpg

gun015.jpg

gun006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSpartanMjolnir said:
cool. what did you say about adam. wheres is this convection at belgium is that right

i saw adam in a video there. and the con is in Ghent. Oh and they trew a T-shirt in the croud and guess who catched it :p i'll shoot a pic of it. And a shame i didnt had my splintercell suit on :( otherwise it was only 7 euro entrance

Lovin' the assassins creed costume <3!

One of my friends started making one, but then she gave up :[

Looks like a sweet con though :]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xxFemaleSpartanxx @ Oct 12 2008, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lovin' the assassins creed costume <3!

One of my friends started making one, but then she gave up :[

Looks like a sweet con though :]</div>

it was sweet :D i had a little chat with the assasin but he cant speak english :( so no 405th for him i guess

and howfar was youre friend with the costume?

rundown said:
it was sweet :D i had a little chat with the assasin but he cant speak english :( so no 405th for him i guess

and howfar was youre friend with the costume?

Awwww :( thats a shame, thats one of the best Altair costumes I've seen :]

Well, she kinda had all the material, and some foam (she used that to make the gauntlet) but she had problems with the hood and that wooden body piece that holds the throwing knives, and it was driving her mad :[

It was a shame, because it wasn't going too bad. She just lost interest in it i think :[

Ill see if she'll let me post some pics of it if I get some time! ;)

Kinda off topic,, but I saw the stromtrooper picture and I thought I'd post this..not even the same con, but I met this guy at an airshow and he posed for me :]

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
Awwww :( thats a shame, thats one of the best Altair costumes I've seen :]

Well, she kinda had all the material, and some foam (she used that to make the gauntlet) but she had problems with the hood and that wooden body piece that holds the throwing knives, and it was driving her mad :[

It was a shame, because it wasn't going too bad. She just lost interest in it i think :[

Ill see if she'll let me post some pics of it if I get some time! ;)

Kinda off topic,, but I saw the stromtrooper picture and I thought I'd post this..not even the same con, but I met this guy at an airshow and he posed for me :]

well i could draw out for her how to make a head piece. i made a bivac before^

there is short to come a new convention
there will also be an alien and a maskless predator
ik wee nie of ik ga komen
maten van ons maken die alien en predator
belgium rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back