Fallout 3 Merc Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locusthorde

Ok im new to this whole costume making thing :p

and im too broke to buy Dragon skin for $180 for two gallons... o.o

So i was wondering if anyone could help/tell me how to start on this
Merc_Outfit.png

i was thinking Short black tenchcoat and Leather Wraps for the ankles...

So if anyone Has any ideas on how to get a Cheap Black Trenchcoat please tell me :)

Seal160 said:
Salvation Army, No joke, check out your local store, they have lots of good stuff for costumers...

I have to buy some black jeans so I can wear them with my armor, Donno about every store, but up here in ohio, they have 50% off everything in the store every Wednesday...

Seriously, check it out, I got sweet aviators for like 4 bucks, and me and my paintball team went there the other day to buy our new "Urban Camouflage" AKA Tuxedos, nobody spent over 15 dollars for a full-blown tux (Pants, shirt, tie, and coat)

Thats what I suggest, good luck with your build, and be sure to take pics :)

I would love to see a youtube video of you trying to buy something with bottle caps at a retail store.. lol

EDIT**

Just be sure to wash everything, just to be safe..

LOLZ "...BottleCaps at a retail store" i could use my cup of caps... XD

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like he is wearing a London Fog coat with the arms cut off, no joke. You see those coats in thrift stores quite often. Those gloves he is wearing remind me of those hand warmer things you see girls wearing during winter.

So far i've found a G3 for 9.50 (Lazer and a scope, its a Springer Airsoft gun, not that it matters though...)

I'll use my dad's old motocross boots, I could go to hobby lobby and get some Wool Cloth and Heavy duty STAPLE it together (add in a Rugged look...), I could get some chains from Home Depot, "borrow" Some Old black pants of my dads, get some spiked gloves off ebay?(they'd be better than just Normal Gloves :p, i could just wear a T-shirt for the white under shirt, im thinking a shirt like 4 times too big just tuck it in :p, i was also thinking about adding a shoulderpad or something... so if anyone has any ideas or kits for shoulder pads or something

Trench Coat (Possible:TRENCH COAT)

Shirt (Borrowing shirt, or buy one too big for the overhang...)

Gloves (Either Buy or Make)

Belt (Buy or borrow)

Pants (Borrowing)

Knee Pads (Buy)

Ankle things (Make From Wool)

Chains (Home Depot)

Boots (Dad's Moto-X Boots)

GUN (http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftAssaultRifleGunSpringEWJP956A.html)

Shoulders, Maybe

Helmet? (Maybe Something like the Daft Punk helmet! ive been listening to them lately...)

try more killzone helmet that would look more BA, and as for dragonskin what would you need it for are you planning on molding something?

box o crayons said:
try more killzone helmet that would look more BA, and as for dragonskin what would you need it for are you planning on molding something?

I was thinking about doing OUTCAST armor... I figured it was too advanced of a build... :p

and besides i dont know how to mold DX

yes i got that but were you planning on molding it, but anyway if you wanted to do it then you should go ahead and just take it slow and watch sigmas threads cause he did some wonderfull job on his.

box o crayons said:
yes i got that but were you planning on molding it, but anyway if you wanted to do it then you should go ahead and just take it slow and watch sigmas threads cause he did some wonderfull job on his.

Nice, thanks for the info maybe after this ill try it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back