Fallout 3 Power Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHonesty14

Hi :)

I just started on the fallout 3 Power Armor, seen on the game cover. So anyway i thought I would share it with you guys! :)

I have not been taking that much pictures, but i`m going to tomorrow. I am currently working on adding resin on the helmet, and the laser gun :)

For everyone who wants the pep files they can download them here:

Helmet:

A4

Letter

3147814639_16c52df6b8.jpg

The helmet file is made by the user Belakor on Flickr.com

Laser Gun:

A4

Untitled-1.jpg

The laser Gun file is made by the user billybob884 on Deviantart.com

Here`s some pictures:

I'm definitely looking forward to watching this build progress. I'm kinda sorta working on a T-51b helmet right now (even though I do like the T-45d you're building a lot more), but school is doing a fantastic job of getting in the way of any progress right now.

Hey Everybody:)

Thanks to all for the positive feedback :) I will keep you guys updated and I`m planning to public the next update tommorow night.

Best Regards Michael

Hey! :)

This is my first update , i have just fiberglassed the inside and i`m planning to smooth it with bondo when the fiberglass is cured.

Here are some new pictures of how it looks at this point :)

Bilde0087.jpg

Bilde0088.jpg

Bilde0090.jpg

Bilde0091.jpg

Bilde0089.jpg

Best Regards Michael

hey there you are doing some magnificent work there is there any chance you can post a link for the laser pistol? if so that would be awesome the helmet is going to turn out great especially when its finshed i am going to make this helmet soon thanks for the link :D

GiR3892 said:
hey there you are doing some magnificent work there is there any chance you can post a link for the laser pistol? if so that would be awesome the helmet is going to turn out great especially when its finshed i am going to make this helmet soon thanks for the link :D

Hi :)

Thanks for the positive feedback :D

I have now posted the Laser Pistol link on the top of this topic:)

Enjoy!

Best Regards Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks great so far...how are the proportions looking for it fitting? The soldiers in that game looked even less human (proportions) than the spartans in halo do.

Hey Guys! :)

I`m back for the second update. I have added a layer of white paint to see the contours, and i have also added bondo to half the helmet. I don`t know how well you can see the bondo on the left side on the pictures.

Anyway here`s some pictures:

Front of the fiberglassed helmet

Bilde0094.jpg

Side of the fiberglassed helmet

Bilde0095.jpg

Front view of the helmet with white paint

Bilde0096.jpg

Side view of helmet with paint

Bilde0097.jpg

Front view of the helmet with bondo on the left side

Bilde0101.jpg

Me wearing the helmet :D

Bilde0104.jpg

Best Regards Michael

Hey Guys! :)

I have just started the paint job! :D I have finished the bondo and the smoothing :) I have taken some pictures, and i will update the pictures today.

Here`s the pictures i got now:

The whole helmet with Bondo

Bilde0110.jpg

Bilde0111.jpg

The helmet is finally smooth

Bilde0112.jpg

Bilde0113.jpg

Added a coat of black paint

Bilde0115.jpg

Bilde0116.jpg

Added a coat of crome paint

Bilde0117.jpg

Bilde0119.jpg

So will the colors be the Brotherhood of Steel? or will you paint it like the Outcasts?

Either way, this is looking awesome.

Hey guys! :D

I`m back again with yet another update. I`m done painting the helmet now! :D So whats left is the detailing.I am going to make the lights and the rubber tubes and a matte black visor so you cant se my eyes. And much more.

Here`s aome pictures of the helmet painted :)

Check out my NEW update on the next page! :)

Bilde0121.jpg

Bilde0123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back