Fallout 3 Power Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys! :)

Hey, i just re-painted the helmet again and I like it better this time :) I have started the detailing and let me know what you guys thinks! :)

Here`s some pictures:

Bilde0200.jpg

Bilde0199.jpg

Bilde0198.jpg

Bilde0197.jpg

Bilde0196.jpg

Bilde0195.jpg

Bilde0194.jpg

Still alot to do :p

Best Regards Michael

Halo propmaker said:
Hey Guys! :)

Hey, i just re-painted the helmet again and I like it better this time :) I have started the detailing and let me know what you guys thinks! :)

Here`s some pictures:

Still alot to do :p

Best Regards Michael

Looks good, If i were you I'd start b sanding it ALOT. Asin, til its smooth, and a perfect "Cone shape". Or lambshade shape, seeing as in theory, despite all the details it is the basic shape.

Once I would have done that, I'd sketch some blueprints from ingame pictures, or just print off some pics of the helmet.

And add every detail bit by bit.

I'd start by working on the gas-mask pieces. And the two side ones, they look better rounded, not hexagonal.

Good work, can't wait for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking good there bud i like how the game models not as complex as spartan armor , this will go on my to do list ;)

GiR3892 said:
looking good there bud i like how the game models not as complex as spartan armor , this will go on my to do list ;)

The parts in this armor is pretty easy :)So yeah, as you said, they are much less complex and much easier to build :)

Best Regards Michael

any sign of the chest piece? , i think that would be the most complex out of the lots although it wouldnt exactly hard ;)

GiR3892 said:
any sign of the chest piece? , i think that would be the most complex out of the lots although it wouldnt exactly hard ;)

I`m still working on the chest :) And its not that complex :p

Best Regards Michael

If you want, i´m working on this Armor, from archive .obj.

See the grafic of my progres, if you whould like, i pass the archives.

Oh wow, it was you Instructables post that gave me my first insight in how to make armour, it's awesome that iv'e found more of the helmet progress on here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back