Fallout 3 Weapon Blue Prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherm

Jr Member
I hate starting a topic like this (asking people: "CaN I Has BLuEPrinTS?") but I cant find any blue prints, except for the AER9 laser rifle by DerKraken. I tried google-ing it, but its quite hard when there are blueprints (schematics) in game. And my dad had to install a cyber-sitter because my little brother was loookin at somethin he shouldnt have been, so i cant access google images.

So I must ask: does anyone have any fallout 3 weapon blueprints?

Post up the pew pew rifle prints. I wanna build it.

DerKrak! If I see your buddy at the con with your laser rifle, I'm totally going to melee his face and run off with it. :D

If that doesn't work out and you build another one, AND you want to make a kit, I'll mold it for you.

Well, I'm in the process of trying to draft a set of schematics for the Fatman Tactical Nuclear Catapult for another member here, in case you're interested.

Trying being the operative word there; unfortunately there isn't a helluva lot of decent reference material online for it. Actually, next to none. And no idea of real-world dimensions, either.

So, it's been a slow-going process getting anything drawn up for it. But, if you're willing to be patient, I could have them done at some point.

SPARTAN II said:
Well, I'm in the process of trying to draft a set of schematics for the Fatman Tactical Nuclear Catapult for another member here, in case you're interested.

Trying being the operative word there; unfortunately there isn't a helluva lot of decent reference material online for it. Actually, next to none. And no idea of real-world dimensions, either.

So, it's been a slow-going process getting anything drawn up for it. But, if you're willing to be patient, I could have them done at some point.

Would a game model help at all?

3879645023_f4cabd318c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That it would, buddy! :D

For starters, anyway (could use some more too, though). That's the best reference pic I've seen yet. You always seem to have just what I'm looking for ;) lol

I drew up a pretty basic Profile view of the Combat shotgun for my build... i will post it up here, in a couple days.

I still have to finish the sights on it, and the build is done... so monday or tuesday i will post the blueprint.

also there is a Combat shotgun pep file that is pretty nice, Sigma posted a link to it in the "fallout 3 armor reference" thread.

i have been wanting to make FA3 stuff since it came out.

i think it would be cool if there was a whole group of people that wanted to do it, and each one did something diff.

For example, i have been wanting to make like the psycho and all the chems and stuff cause they look bad ass.

maybe someone else can make armor, or small weapons etc.

if anyone is interested send me a pm.

I've been making the power helmet and it's coming along really nice. just need to finish sanding it. I'm going to start a post about it but I may as well start it here. I've also been making a working ripper! I'm going to mold both of them and set up a kit or something...so more sooon I guess

Sherm said:
I hate starting a topic like this (asking people: "CaN I Has BLuEPrinTS?") but I cant find any blue prints, except for the AER9 laser rifle by DerKraken. I tried google-ing it, but its quite hard when there are blueprints (schematics) in game. And my dad had to install a cyber-sitter because my little brother was loookin at somethin he shouldnt have been, so i cant access google images.

So I must ask: does anyone have any fallout 3 weapon blueprints?

That's my blueprint of AER9. Not so hot, but better what I've done. Some small details you can take from game screenshots (on textures).

Belakor said:
Would a game model help at all?

3879645023_f4cabd318c.jpg

Yeah, you probably did the same thing I did and just unpacked the whole BSA into nif files right? I think I have all the basic models out of the game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back