Fallout Armor Pep Files + References

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come when I open the .pdo's in pepakura(I have version 3), nothing shows up in the 3d or unfold areas?

-FireDrake
obliviongate.gif

Hey sigma im Corey Weber and im a n00b and i was woundering how do u unfold the T-51B helmet i went to ur page and it said i had to unfold it but i didnt understand after i read it ssssooooo.........if u can make a vid of how u unfolded that awsome T-51bB helmet that would be so great plzzzzz make a vid on how u did that!!!!!

:mad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Corey Weber said:
Hey sigma im Corey Weber and im a n00b and i was woundering how do u unfold the T-51B helmet i went to ur page and it said i had to unfold it but i didnt understand after i read it ssssooooo.........if u can make a vid of how u unfolded that awsome T-51bB helmet that would be so great plzzzzz make a vid on how u did that!!!!!
:mad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

read sticky's. There are also some tuts about this on youtube. Really easy to do. Btw you dont need to unfold it anymore... its ready for printing, just have to scale it to your head.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow great find Rundown!

Corey, on my post (first post on this page) i have a link to a Pep file of the T51b helm, and its a working one... i checked.

Cheers,
-John-

Cool stuff Rundown.

I put together a new T-51b file pack from my and belakor's files. That's on the front page now and I put a picture pack in for the T-51b references including a ton of new references I've been collecting lately.

Got rid of the dead links and hopefully will consolidate the other refs to RAR picture packs soon. Have new refs for most of them now.

Will try to get direct links for some other files as well and get a few things rehosted.

Hi all, let me preface this with "I'm new." so forgive me if I'm completely mistaken. So I noticed that there is a pep file for the pipboy 3000, but it looks to be the direct obj right out of the game, and as such has a lot of intersecting geometry that I'm sure will cause pepakura to kick out about eight seperate, hard to put together objects. Does anyone plan on building a pipboy via pepakura and is there an interest in a functional PDO for a pipboy 3000? I'm slowly teaching myself blender, and I have lofty goals of doing a fallout cosplay for Dragoncon, so if there's positive feedback, I'll take a crack at cleaning up the model and unfolding it. Unless there is already a good pipboy 3000 pep file and the one I found is an older one. So, whaddya say?

--Me

Enclave helmet file link is invalid when I go to download could you update it please so that I could download. Sorry, just I really want to make Enclave armor after my Dare ODST armor

sigma do u know anything about loading t-51b files on to pepakura saying dont have the specified file detals or something like that. But if uyou do please send me a message or send one to my online account. Tukers lov line.

*Bump* Is there any chance that someone could repost a link to the Enclave helmet? All of the previous links have gone dead. Thanks!

T46D link's are down. Can anyone re-host/re-post new ones?

I plan on making a full suit for university..

My first project is a wearable 3D sculpture.

Many thanks.

Got Mothership Zeta earlier (no cool armour to use with pep but there are some interesting weapons) and it got me motivated again, not motivated enough to unfold anything but enough to get me to pack up and upload all the armour files I have (minus the Enclave stuff):

T-51b A4 files

T-51b Letter files

T-51b unfinished files

T-4x files

Chinese Stealth Suit files

Combat armour A4 files

Combat armour letter files

The T-4x and Chinese Stealth Suit have PDO's (both finished and unfinished) and the OBJ's for the other parts. The unfinished T-51b files are the same one's Fightstar posted, just putting them here to complete the set.

I've got a whole bunch of other Fallout 3 pep files in a set on Flickr

I put this together yesterday for a build I'm going to be starting soon. Just a blueprint, the actual .ai file is scaled to 34.8" long from barrel to stock. If anyone else is interested in a Laser Rifle build, this should help. PM me if you're interested in getting the full-scale vector. The gray decals on the file are also modeled after the writing on the actual gun - the copy is the same and I got the fonts as close as I could find.

3785798551_4f0aeed8c8_b.jpg

larger file HERE

DerKraken said:
I put this together yesterday for a build I'm going to be starting soon. Just a blueprint, the actual .ai file is scaled to 34.8" long from barrel to stock. If anyone else is interested in a Laser Rifle build, this should help. PM me if you're interested in getting the full-scale vector. The gray decals on the file are also modeled after the writing on the actual gun - the copy is the same and I got the fonts as close as I could find.

larger file HERE

That looks AWESOME!! I never noticed all the details on it before, the decals make it look real cool too :) I don't have a use for it at the moment but I'm sure it'll help a few people build their own :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Also looking to get my hands on Enclave files as well as the T-46d, as I want to build all three suits. Helmet for the T51 is done. Now I need to start another.

I have recently been able to lay hands on a set of .obj files for the T-45d, should anyone need them just let me know.

IF anyone wants to pepakura them I will find a host site to keep the obj and pdo files available for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back