Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan1138 said:
If you do runs on all of these props you could probably make a sequel lol. I'd better start saving up xD.

you would only make a small percentage that you spent on the project but alot of the work done could be reused for a feature project so the cost would be reduced to only writing scripting, filming and editing

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 051 said:
you would only make a small percentage that you spent on the project but alot of the work done could be reused for a feature project so the cost would be reduced to only writing scripting, filming and editing

Erm... you are aware this is a feature project, right?

Peter u are my idol

and the funny thing about it is the fact that you havent even released a trailer yet and people are still worshiping you

good luck to all of you

Harvest

HarvestRecruit said:
and the funny thing about it is the fact that you havent even released a trailer yet and people are still worshiping you

This is a prop site. These guys are making some amazing props, not to mention a functional warthog. In my books, that warrants a hell of a lot of worship :p

these are some of the best props i have ever seen. This movie is going to be epic! Hopefully the script is as good as the props...

Ahhhh.. Thanks guys.

This means alot to myself, Pete and the rest of the guys on this project. We really appriciate the support. Pete and myself were a bit anxious about the ODST because of its custom design for our project. The idea was that the ODST helm was built and designed in the same factory and the standard marine helm in pages 43~ in this thread. But it looks like you all given it the thumbs up.

If you notice the detail on the back.

DSC00912.jpg

I still had the clay on the head cast from the marine sculpt and I just added clay cleaned up some of the lines and details and changed bits here and there to make it ODST.

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

I will at some point make alternate back pieces to bring it back to the H3 ODST helm .. and some other add-ons from ODST...

Thanks again from me and everyone involved and keep up the support as it drives our creativenesseses...

Cheese :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back