Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pete, just wanted to let you know that we are all impressed with your progress. Hope it continues to go well!!! Keep up the good work!

I haven't said it for a while so I'm just going to make sure you remember that. I love your work and the work of you fellow coworkers in movie making stuff. :D

gingersnapples said:
Re:Re: warthog- oh... it wouldn't be top priority for me either -.-

Worry not - it will happen. It's just our workload on other, more necessary items is taking priority at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
its unbelievable how you got the Warthog (AKA: The Beast) done so quickly!

the website is awesome and you have a huge fan base growing

i wish some friends and myself can get casted into some scenes :[[

best of luck Peter!

you are awesome

DSC00888.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

Need to work on the scope, some it sticks out too much, but I was trying to find an off the shelf alternative so we could have working optics. The flash hider will likely change but I wanted something that was sturdy for filming. remember these are props first, collectables second... anything on a prop gun that can be broken will get broken on a movie set...count on it. Most actors (godbless'em) just arent gun people or prop collectors, so they tend to inapropriately treat hand props unless otherwise instructed.

M

i worship the ground you have tread on i am in love with how well this is coming along. Pete you and the team better keep up the good work, cause i might fall into a depression if you don't finish the film

You know what needs to be in the movie? Weapon Variations! Seriously, Armed forces use different variations of the M16, L85, AK's. It would be cool to see a battle rifle with grenade launcher, an MA5 Heavy Barrel, or even some covie variation weapons. Just throwin that out there. I can't wait for a trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back