Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
keke, i wish i could've been in this :rolleyes but hey, go have your fun and make a bad ass movie. also are you gonna put odst's in the film?

Big day at OC HQ today. For the second time this week, I had been out shopping for military surplus. Uniforms, boots, and all manner of other accoutrements. Lots of fun.

DSCI0347.jpg

DSCI0348.jpg

DSCI0349.jpg

DSCI0350.jpg

DSCI0352.jpg

In answer to the question on ODSTs, they will play some role in the film, though that role will be minor.

Wow man, just wow that is so crazy i really want to see the end result, i wish all the best and i hope u and your army of actors/crew have fun, anyways best of luck to you, and what do you know u might make a few bucks from Bungie or Microsoft for this :D BTW if u can spare it, may i have and a BR55HB SR or a MA5C ICWS :p??? I am joking....well kinda lol :lol I think it will be much better then my cardboard make shift one i am creating ;) anyways good luck, and good bye.

BlackOpzPenguin said:
Even a Armour piece would do me great, because mine is...well...cardboard *sigh* :lol

Much as I would like to be, I doubt I will be in a position to give away items after the film is completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking stuff there, and did I see an old Gateway box under a pile of boots?

I live about 30 miles from where their old factory used to be. :p

*Is waiting in ridiculous anticipation to see the finished hog* To be honest Pete, this post was the reason I originally found the 405th, the reason I joined, and probably the biggest reason I check four or five times a day... I'm always hoping to see an update in here!

WARTHOG NEWS!

Dan did a weekend's work on the 'hog. Great work as always - panel fitting, further resin impregnation and some body filling.

Here's the front of the 'hog now - complete with tusks and the in-construction cable reel.

hog01.jpg

A close-up of the reel and tusks.

hog02.jpg

Here's the back end detailing - the under-side of the rear compartment has now been detailed, along with the wheel arches.

hog03.jpg

hog04.jpg

hog05.jpg

On day 2, further panel fitting - this time, down the sides of the vehicle.

hog06.jpg

hog07.jpg

Just a thought here Peter, but could you maybe sell off some of the used items to try to recouperate some of your lost funds for the making? I think quite a few people would be interested in Fan made Movie Memorabilia. Just an idea..

HOLY SHISKABOB!!!

This is EPIC, I honestly can't wait till this is finished and ready to go. The work

you have put into it so far is un-believable! I wish you good luck on completing

this!!

Thanks guys - glad you all like our work :D

As for armour sales etc, this topic has been broached in this thread before, and fixed-price presales have been considered. Perhaps when we get more together we can start looking at that more seriously.

omfg thats looking really good nice findings too. all i know is that its going to look freaking awsum wen its done good job man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back