Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup that is definately some great craftsmenship he does very good work, I always wanted a pair of his Grammaton Cleric pistols. I like the way the bumps came out on the grip and butt of the smg.

Well Pete,

You know i love all of your stuff, and this is no exception.Any change you wanna elaborate on the little nobs?Im looking forward to talk to you and the guys on the Expo!

Looking good, If I had the resources I'd be behind you 100% on this film. Your doing all halo fans proud! I'll be checking up on this thread for the next builds! Hope they look as amazing as the SMG!

PS: If you haven't already I'd recommend shooting a formal email over to bungie, just to clear things up. The guys at Bnet are amazing when it comes to community relations, and who knows, they might get behind you if you show them you can produce a legitimete film. If Bungie gets behind you I'd say go for the big time: call up Nathan Fillion and the crew :) they LOVE any project related to Halo

falcon NL said:
Well Pete,

You know i love all of your stuff, and this is no exception.Any change you wanna elaborate on the little nobs?Im looking forward to talk to you and the guys on the Expo!

Change? Sorry, don't understand the question. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure if anything needs elaborating on - I think the nobs look great and really bring the whole look of the gun together. No more bumps (the Halo 2 SMG is not so hot), and no less than present. :)

Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing new pics!

It didn't even click which Matt that was until CK mentioned the Grammaton Cleric pistols. Very excited to see more Halo work from him!

OK, so, who said a good thing can't get better? Final detailing has been carried out, and the SMG is now officially officially completed. Blame Matt - once you get him started on something, he'll never stop.

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

He finished up the mag and added the backing plate, as well as finishing the barrel detail, adding the barrel into the main weapon body, adding the cocking handle and jigging around with the butt stock greeblies. One down and clear, only 3 more to go!

A question for the good sir Peter Cooper, any ideas on when this baby's shipping out? And how are you going about uploading it (YouTube, Google Video, Megavideo, etc.)? I'm definitely wanting to get in on downloading this masterpiece. Oh, one more thing; How long is the film planned on being (timeline)? I've sat back long enough, and I'm getting around to be more involved on this project. I've been following this a good while, thought I'd share my input. This is coming along nicely! All the best of luck, have a good one

SilentCapyabara said:
A question for the good sir Peter Cooper, any ideas on when this baby's shipping out? And how are you going about uploading it (YouTube, Google Video, Megavideo, etc.)? I'm definitely wanting to get in on downloading this masterpiece. Oh, one more thing; How long is the film planned on being (timeline)? I've sat back long enough, and I'm getting around to be more involved on this project. I've been following this a good while, thought I'd share my input. This is coming along nicely! All the best of luck, have a good one

The release pattern has yet to be fully decided. As for release, it'll be finished when it's finished. The current projected time is 90-105 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back