Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to you tomorrow. You guys look like you are on your way to getting a great quality halo film. Side fro Escape fro City 17, this has to be the biggest fan project being made currently. Kick ass guys and keep an eye on detail. xD

- Adulese

So has it been unveiled yet? Anyone got any good pictures?

Awesome paintjobs on the SMGs. Simply beautiful!!

That warthog is unbelievable. What an amazing job!

4040508062_9a488ac455_o.jpg

Holy moly! How much did the production of that thing cost?

Btw, that case left of the hog, is that a SPNKr case?

I'm glad the unveiling went so well Peter. It went down an absolute storm!

Seeing the Hog in person was an honour. It was perfect. The hard work that you and your collegues have put into it showed.

You said you didn't mind me putting a few pics up so here we go:

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

Peter it was a pleasure meeting you, your friends and family and to have a good chat with you.

OMG!! thats epic! , peter , love the warthog nice work give your guys a pat on the back . it looks fantastic

Thanks for your words of support guys - it was an amazing weekend, great to meet up with some of you and show off how far OC has come. :)

And yes, those are Spanker cases. :D

Amazing work you guys. It seems like you all made quite the good impression on the internet. But I must say, I cringed when I realized that the steering wheel of the warthog was on the left. Forgot about that little fact about Europe. xD

- Adulese

Actually the only European country that drives on the left is the UK. For a list of countries that drive on the left, see here.

Steering wheel talk is actually starting to genuinely annoy me - I wish some people could see past that and just see the accomplishment. We had a ton of issues that should have meant it didn't happen. It seems so petty and entirely trivial.

damn to actually see pics of hog and one that was fan built at that. Amazing. I always thought they were bigger though. I hope to build one in 1/6 scale soon enough though it looks like its gonna be an absolute bitch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back