Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing how far you guys have come. Almost 3 years . You went from nothing, To this HUGE project ! Great job!

Just wanted to say to all of the op chastity guys, keep up the great work. Even if it were just the props you were building this would be more than worth the wait, but the fact that you are making the film just eclipses all of that. Well done, keep it up, we know that real life happens, and that it's worth the wait!!!

monk1junk1, the newsletter has been held up due to issues in the design stage. Considering what we are going for, we felt it wrong to give you guys some fugly-looking newsletter, and hopefully we'll have one chock-full of content coming some time soon!

monk1junk1, the newsletter has been held up due to issues in the design stage. Considering what we are going for, we felt it wrong to give you guys some fugly-looking newsletter, and hopefully we'll have one chock-full of content coming some time soon!

oh, thanks :) im sure most people would have been fin with any newsletter, at least it means information :) i just thought "hmm, he said on his blog november newsletter is on it's way, that was a while ago... my email must be screwed i should ask him if it actually came out in the end or not.." so now i know, thanks for confirming :p

oops, forgot to add, is there a digital copy of the land rover article? i never managed to find a copy of the magazine and i would like to read the article, so if anyone knows where a digital copy of the article is, please reply!!!

keepin it alive!

Just started working with an artist to storyboard my own short. Written as a scene for a trailer taken from a spec script i am writing. Plan on shooting it next fall or spring.

It's true - we're confirmed for a Summer teaser release! More details to come regarding release dates and so on.

As for an early 405th release... we'll see. ;)

Just a wee update for you all - we've announced a Halo Reach tournament to coincide with the release of the teaser! It's a 4v4 tournament with prizes to be won for the winning teams, and it's open to anyone in the world, so I'm hoping to see some 405th team apps! For more info check out the Facebook Page or our Competition Page on the website. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back