Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be a fresh Marine considering the lacking amount of battle damage... :p

What ever happened to the visor/glasses on the helmet?

Resupply! If kits too battered then he may have been refitted, especially if he's just goin out on deployment!

N not many of the marines in the game have the glasses/visor so it doesn't matter that this guy doesn't! :)

Resupply! If kits too battered then he may have been refitted, especially if he's just goin out on deployment!

N not many of the marines in the game have the glasses/visor so it doesn't matter that this guy doesn't! :)
Yes, but the helmet sculpt he commissioned someone to work on for him had a really sweet-looking visor.
I guess it was scrapped?

You mean ahhh... This one!

DSC01163.jpg

Unfortunitely due to the incredibly tight deadline, I had only the time to put visors on 2 of the helmets.

AHHHH this is incredible :D Totally diggin that visor! too bad you didn't have time to put more visors in. Will you be able to for when you start the actual shooting for the rest of the film?

We didnt have the time for alot of things so we focused on getting everything built and with a basic paint job which was the most important. The actual film will have more money hopefully to employ more people to get stuff done. So yes the visors will be in the film. One might think 'But hey. You guys have been working on this for ages?' Well we are all fulltime employed and have to earn a living. Hopefully with the completion of the trailer we can get some more money to make even better stuff.

Something about the paint job on the armor seems off. perhaps you need moor detail colors such as black and i thing i remember some silver on the chest part. The armor itself is superb but the paint seems a little, green.

I am willing to sign an NDA for the script for review and since I have some Spec halo scenes and dialog that would be great to add. I have only one script through copyright but working on others(not related to halo). My concern , and i hope you understand, is no matter how good the props or the actors, the plot and dialogue need to be there. I am also a fan of how the music selection effects a movie as well.

Ok, im just jumping in the thread for the first time, not sure if your still hurting for $$ or not but i would be more than willing to donate to the cause for a slight stipulation: having a set of those patches would be awesome.

Also it was touched on and never brought back up: first person shots, if your going that route, i have a suggestion of the Contour HD, its small, shoots high or low def. Im using one in Iraq right now, only gripe i have is it is wide angle, and doesnt do well in low light settings, other than that its cheap.

Keep up the great work man, cant wait to see the final product!

this is the most anticipated movie of my life. for years I've been waiting. all of it will set in motion soon... I can feel it.

this is an extremely ambitious idea! and it looks as though it will be fantastic! keep working guys :) hope it goes great, do we have a release date for the trailer or the film itself yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back