Fav. Halo 3/XBL Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never Swear on xbl i just do a shooting squad

me and three buddies line up in a hall and wait for the nob to come by the end then we open up on him tottaly killing him and call him osoma

I like to use this one:

:oops: I rape chickens.......

......and I think you just laid an egg. :tutu:

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

i usually get insulted by my friends cause im the best but one of my friends is soo annoying "ecose is coming around the corner ,, pwn pwn pwn pwn pwn ... get him hes gonna kill you..... his shield is down hit him...." and i say in my mind ....
wtf stfu your telling him where i am an how much shield i have ... and then later he'll say pwn like a million times ...

this happens on local as well as xbl

ecose said:
i usually get insulted by my friends cause im the best but one of my friends is soo annoying "ecose is coming around the corner ,, pwn pwn pwn pwn pwn ... get him hes gonna kill you..... his shield is down hit him...." and i say in my mind ....
wtf stfu your telling him where i am an how much shield i have ... and then later he'll say pwn like a million times ...

this happens on local as well as xbl
thats basicly cheating and unsportsmenship. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fragclone said:
thats basicly cheating and unsportsmenship. :mad:

that what i tell him when they beat me ....( when it happens(ohh and it ussall blue team members-1 red team members-3) and he'll say" pwn pwn pwn" after the game (oh and he is terrible at it too :D )

Evil Femle said:
LOL on the subject of little kids... Once we were playing a game of rockets on Halo 2...

There was one kid with a really high annoying voice. Sooo derek goes, "What are you like 6?"

And the kid yells back, "No I'm 5 and a half!!!!"

Derek felt like an a$$.

Once the match was over you could hear him yelling, "Daddy!!!! Daddy!!!!! I killed 6 people with a rocket launcher!!!!!"

I almost peed myself.

I almost peed myself when i was against bout 4 guys, 3 where japanese,1 was american. They all had headphones
(this was online.internet) and all the japanese kids had quit a good plan......... I think. anyway the american kid sead
"What the f**uckin heck are you all gibering on about?" o_O and after that they all went "Oh sorry i thout you where
japanese to." Man at the time it was the funnyist thing i heared all day.

my friend, who is much better at halo than i may ever be, is always trash talking in the pregame lobby and i tell him to cut it but he wont then the other team invariably says somethin like "i bet you cant back that up in the game" or "you talk big but ill kick your a$s" then he does totally destroy them and they shut up real quick, I always get a kick out of that one

i dont trash talk but i do like to mess with my friends.

example:

"Hey Caleb, could you please turn down the suck?" haha

i also like to call host advantage over split screen or system link.

i was at a double team tournement and before our game i told my friend to keep the suck to a minimum. haha
unfortunately we lost by 6. i had 17 kills and he had 2. afterwards i was like "I thought i told you to keep it at a minimum?" he responded with a punch to my arm. haha

"Your face just PWWWNED my bullet." (as I hump them)

My friend (an Xbox DJ) likes to throw on the "Can't Touch This" song after each game.

Roflz
This happened yesterday.
I actually said something mean.
I was playing with a General, 2 brigadiers and a Colonel, we were doing social slayer and I was trying to get Exp.

Well the General and myself (we were partied up and friends) both got 12, (note, I'm only a captian grade 2) and the brigadiers + colonel got like 4, 5, and 3. I was like "You guys must be having a bad game, cause that's your amount of kills is TERRIBLE. I thought brigadiers were supposed to be better. No offense."

Needless to say, the three (all of which were friends) got very, very, very angry.
I got challenged 1 v. 1, I told them I'd deny since it clearly wouldn't be a fair fight.

But anywho, my team lost that game, it wasn't even close.

36 to 50?
Psh

I use this one all the time when people trashtalk me. They'll kill me, and I'll be like, "Congratulations. You killed me. Your IQ just went down 30 points."

Well most of the people who smacktalk are foreign, so I is say random gibberish like

"I'a Mike! From eucoslavia! I sella' you teh potatoes for goeat, yes?"

Or

"Woot! Woot! Driving flat out 250' onna' back wheel! Woot!"

But I dont swear.....

XBL shure is fun!

"Mutha fawkin cawk suckin a$$ holes" ive become adept at stringing curses together so that they dont sound too stupid :)

Sarge Christi said:
Most trashtalkers I've seen are American...

yeah I have had alot of people trash talking one of my british buddies from the Anstice Brigade, that really gets to me

that and this one match

4 vs 1 (my team all quit except me) and they were glitching and using super bounce to get on top of Sanctuary and just camped up there with snipers, kind of lame, but when they called me a noob I pointed out that considering the circumstance I held out pretty well compared to them

besides that I tend to end up leaving post game lobby pretty fast like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back