Fav. Halo 3/XBL Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll mostly say "Get raped" and such...
But I usually just shut the hell up/concentrate on communicating with my team mates. ^^,

Usually when I get cussed out in the postgame lobby for Pawning everyone I reply back: "Try not to use your entire vocabulary in a single sentence..."

They tend to shutup and leave :p.

-Doom

Doom said:
Usually when I get cussed out in the postgame lobby for Pawning everyone I reply back: "Try not to use your entire vocabulary in a single sentence..."

They tend to shutup and leave :p.

-Doom
LOL
I'm going to have to say that the next time that happens to me.

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
go read books to deaf people

the best thing to do though in pregame lobby- play the Snickers theme song "happy penuts soooar over chocolate coverd mountaintops....."

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
I'll mostly say "Get raped" and such...
But I usually just shut the hell up/concentrate on communicating with my team mates. ^^,

thats the way the Brigade be doing things, you got your #1 position relayer here

but yeah that line about not using their entire vocab in a single sentence is gold

I'll yell at people myself when I am angry or people do stupid things like camp in the same spot and kill me 5 times in a row here and there (while they are still camping) I'll yell at people saying

"you freakin nubcake!"

I love that word...nubcake....I remember when people asked me "wtf is nubcake?'

I told someone on cod4 that since they were level 44 and didnt make a single kill on me during a 1 vs 1 cage match, he was weak. :p level 24 vs 44....24 wins...rox

Yesterday before the game started some guy was like "Blue team sucks balls!"
I replied " Youre just mad cause we wont let you suck our balls"
Then the guy was like "Oh yeah well shut the *Fword* up!!"
So then im like "Wow never saw that coming. You have such a large and unique vocabulary"\

I completely shut him down. People are so retarded.

I love the use-your-whole-vocab one. I'm using it.

My favorite:
"Ur mom had -3 kills in bed last night"

Ares said:
I love the use-your-whole-vocab one. I'm using it.

My favorite:
"Ur mom had -3 kills in bed last night"

man, you would not believe how many times people have said that to me. lol.

well id say it was not really a insult but it was in Halo 2. I was on like a killing spree then im about to kill a guy when my teamate steals my kill then suddenly says in a funny way OHHHHHH I stole ya kill whatch ya gonna do NOW! I go ummm okay? he says....ummm okay then. rofl that got me laughing so hard :p

hehe i remember this

Red guy:GERNADE!!!!!!!
another Red guy:DUDE, you dropped this!
Red guy:AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"Hey Red Team, you guys suck balls!"

"That's what your mom did last night. And I enjoyed it. ;)"

ODST General said:
thats the way the Brigade be doing things, you got your #1 position relayer here

but yeah that line about not using their entire vocab in a single sentence is gold
Right on, General. Right on. ;)

yeah, i have a ps2, and its really funny to hear everyone cuss and scream everytime they die.

i just kill and teabag.

no words required.

but, when im playin halo on pc, i have to use my vocabulary in between hiding and killing.

favorite?

IM GONNA RAPE YOU WIT A CHAINSAW. or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back