favorite food

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecose

my favorite food is black beans on rice with nice baked chicken *drools* :mad: why cant the mother make it now......

tell what is your favorite food is

rules - no spam (not the food), and no flaming others fav foods

I like a nice T bone steak every once in a while, but now it's winter so I can't barbecue them :mad:

When I'm really hungry though, I like the 4-7 slices of Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready Pizza. Always hits the spot.

tipper said:
I like a nice T bone steak every once in a while, but now it's winter so I can't barbecue them :mad:

When I'm really hungry though, I like the 4-7 slices of Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready Pizza. Always hits the spot.

little caesars is the shiznit

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say a nice medium rare steak.

Chicago style pizza is great too. Tacos (real tacos, none of this Taco Bell BS) are awesome. Chinese, as the guy above me mentioned, is good. Oh, and anything extremely spicy. My sister made this curry once where she used red curry instead of yellow, and she put too much in, so it was awesome. :lol: :D :confused: :ninja: :love: (y) :notworthy: (y) (y) (y)

im not real big on crab, but i love sushi.

i love good food, so this thread is made of win. i've actually thought of becoming a chef before.

(i secretly watch the food network when im at my grandma's house :p)

ecose said:
my favorite food is black beans on rice with nice baked chicken *drools* :mad: why cant the mother make it now......
tell what is your favorite food is

rules - no spam (not the food), and no flaming others fav foods
omg yo mama's rice is really good but i have to give it to her birthday food *drools on himself allot then un succesfully tryes to suck up the drool wile its hanging off my face* :mad: :mad: (y)

nightpicnic said:
omg yo mama's rice is really good but i have to give it to her birthday food *drools on himself allot then un succesfully tryes to suck up the drool wile its hanging off my face* :mad: :mad: (y)

dang your right :oops: how could i forget mother's birthday food :( (my moms birthday food is and always will be the shiznit)

abandonship said:
my favorite type of food is Chinese food.

my favorite individual food is good steak. i cant resist it.

dude go to china ive been there 2 times and my goodness Chinese chinese owns American Chinese my favorite food is the tour of Italy at olive garden

thisismadness2 said:
dude go to china ive been there 2 times and my goodness chinese shnese owns american chinese

what is this shnese .... sounds good lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back